Why did my father say he would not take me to India because of men ogling me?

Family wants to take a trip to India. I am fair, blonde, blue eyed and he said they would just stare at me. I am 20 and we have previously lived in Libya when I was younger which was bad enough with men staring. I do not understand why he suddenly has said this.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you might just be different and stand out rather than all Indian men ogle

What Guys Said 7

• Well because you white girls are beautiful men are gonaa look at you... That's because girls like you don't exist much in India but not everyone is like that..

• Because it is true. My mother has gone through that too in countries where blondes are rare.

• You're lucky you got out of Libya. Your father would have been offered many camels for you.

• bc there like libya no women like u
    more over there is a good chance to get molested or even worse

• tons of rapes happen to your kind in india, its for the best if you don't go

• well, you dont like it anyway, so, why should it matter?

• because he is right.

What Girls Said 2

• Because your eyes aren't brown or dark brown and your hair isn't dark brown or black. They want what they can't have no matter what.

• your dad is right