How is everybody doing today?

How are you?

2mo Bump
2mo So gag what do i need to know? What are your plans?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not bad. I'm feeling a bit better than I did yesterday, so there's that.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I'm very happppyyyy. 😎thank you

• Not bad, I am kind of unwell, I have a cold, and I am trying my best to recover.

• 😒😒😒

If this explains my mood

• I feel miserable. I have an ear infection and it sucks. It is relax and try to get better day 😞

• Great because tonight I get to see my boyfriend for the first time in 3 months ^_^

What Guys Said 7

• not bad but not great, everything seems a little "up in the clouds" at the moment in my life and i'm trying to figure it all out.

• I am good - How are you?

• Sleepy but choosing xbox 360 or ps4 hand controller for pc. I guess x box's is more suitable for windows but I never use it, however hope that can work for batman. I see batman show ps4's but I think xbox's hand controller also can work right?

• I am excited about school is opening other-wise normal. Its very kind of you to ask. Better than most of the topics.

• Just got told to die, not sure how I feel about that.

I'm good otherwise though.

• I'm fine.

• Really shit :(