Digimon is better than Pokémon. Dont agrre? Fight me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought Digimon were bigger badder and more awesome as a kid, but pokemon was more trendy and had the better video games so! pokemon won!

haha yes but fuck the video games and the trends haha im talking about the show itself

Lol! thats so true!
      Yeah Pokemon are hardly monsters like the name suggests

Every digimon looks like a legendary pokemon lol

haha exactly! theyre all kick ass, even though they look unassuming at first, when rhey change each form is more cool than the last

What Guys Said 15

• 0|0
  • Imma unleash charizard on ya and make em melt ya. You'll be shocked by my pikachu and no ho ho will ever look at you

• In fact I have been playing Digimon Rumble Arena with my brother recently.

www.theisozone.com/.../...on-49238-61388644538.jpg

• Pokémon! Pokeable monsters! Pokémon are the CHAMPIONS!

• Ugh, no.

• I'll fite u m8e ;)

Dialga
    Rayquaza
    Chandelure
    Darkrai
    Aegislash
    Braviary

• At the beginning yes, pokemon is still on tv now. I doubt 13 year olds even know what a digimon is haha

• I'll fight you

• We're boxin'...

• Digimon , I watched that when I was younger

• That's like saying yu gi oh is better than Pokemon... YOU MONSTER.

I kindly disagree.

Look disregard running time and video game franchises, im talking pure story line, character development, and continuity of an overarching story without redundancy. digimon is way better than Pokémon in that sense.

Also nope, I am planning on watching Tokyo Ghoul soonish. Was never much of a fan of Guilty Crown but I will check out K Knight.

I like the fight scenes in GC and how the hero turns into the villain. The main character is interesting.

• Digimon was actually pretty damn good. But you can't compare it to Pokemon, lol

• so Pokemon>Digimon>Pokemon go

i strongly disagree

well I watched em both but I had only pokemon games on my DS and pokemon is an actual E-Sports with mechanics so it interests me more

i dont care about the games. im talking about the show lol

• Digimon has ended far earlier than Pokemon

• They both suck

Story wise, digimon is much more engaging. If we're comparing full franchises, pokémon is the winner.

What Girls Said 6

• It's really not... Do you know why I say this? Because I had to Google it -__-

I didn't say more popular lol im talking story line, charachter development, plot arcs. It was a cartoon in the 90s and if you were born later than 97 you probably dont remember it

Just happened that Digimon ended some time ago, where Pokemon continued at infinitum.

basically pokémon is dora the explorer for middle schoolers. He never ages, only his surroundings and companions change. And he never truly is able to reach his goal

• Pokemon is better... But we can't fight it's not fair. I'm the size of a child, all you'd have to do is holding me back with one hand :(

thats why we battle, sweetpea. your best pokemon against my best digimon

My best is a jigglypuff... that's about as intimidating as me lol

lol do you have a submissive kink? haha you dont have to keep stating that your weak. jiggly puff is unassuming so no one sees her as a threat and then she has everyone without hearing distance knocked out in less than a minute

• sure

• Yugioh is better than Pokemon
    Come at me bro

• if Digimon is better then explain why they aren't still around? Pokemon has been going for 20+ years

Pokemon has longevity, ill admit that. but when it comes to the show and its stories, digimon has quality.

eh, it kind of is. but lets agree to disagree

no it isn't, you're just mad that Digishit isn't as popular

• They're both equally gay

if you mean gay as in awesome, then no digimon is better. if you mean gay as in stupid, its offensive to gay people that you would use that describe pokémon

Don't be one of those people who defend "gay rights". It's boring and old.

bloop you're right lol gay rights is so old i should get with the times and find something else to support. gotta keep up with the fads if i want approval from strangers lol