Which genders is smarter in your opinion? Men or Women?

I think it's women What Do you think?

• Women
    69% (11)35% (7)50% (18)Vote
  • Men
    31% (5)65% (13)50% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|13

Most Helpful Guy

• After this question, i think its women too

2|0
    0|2

What Girls Said 7

• oh please...
    no one is smarter than the other, although the anatomy of each brain is wired differently.
    females have more grey matter but a smaller brain
    guys have a bigger brain but more white matter which makes them more task oriented and females more emphatetic
    etc etc google the rest as research

0|4
    0|0
    • 2mo

I think it the other way around men have more grey matter

• 2mo

@cchris989 well that s what I read. Not my assumption.

• Men have less emotions so they can often make better and smarter decisions plus as a whole they're more confident so they can project themselves further. Plus men have much better analytical thinking but women have more creativity. So I'd say we're both smart but in different ways.

0|1
    0|0
  • Humans aren't smart.

0|3
    2|2
  • It's not a gender thing.

1|1
    0|2
  • I think both, I know women are good in multi-tasking.

0|0
    1|0
  • Objectively speaking, men.

0|0
    0|0
  • lolol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I'm not sure, but hear me out.
    Research has proven that females' IQs are usually closer to the average, while males' IQs tend to be further apart. This means that many of the least intelligent people are male, and many of the most intelligent people are also male. That makes for the same average score, though, so I'd have to know whether you want to know which sex is the most consistently smart (women), or which sex has the most smart people (probably men).

0|1
    1|1
  • Each have strengths and weaknesses. Women are better at some things, men are better at others. Their brains function differently.
    It's been said if it was up to women to build up our infrastructure we'd still be living in grass huts. What you see out there was built primarily by men.
    Women make better nurses and caregivers, men are better engineers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are smarter than men but the smartest human beings on the planet have been men

0|1
    0|1
    • 2mo

yes I agree and I think the belief that smartest people on earth have been men originates from women were not allowed to do anything for centuries even vote

• 2mo

becasue of that they couldn't show their cleverness by inventing etc.. (my opinion )

• 2mo

sorry I misspelled I think the belief that smartest people on earth have been men originates from disallowance of women to do anything

• I think I both genders are equally smart

0|0
    0|0
  • stupid question they are literally equal

0|0
    1|2
  • The lizard race.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women excel in skool better than little boi cuz they all about video games and outdoors. I don't know if women are allowed to invent shiz like men does tho or they just incapable of inventing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both have strength and weaknesses, but I think its pretty balanced.

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the individual.

1|0
    0|0
  • Equal.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are more male outliers.

Men tend to use their hemispheres separately more. It means men are more often brilliant at some single focus thing, but also more often not that smart.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are more male geniuses than female.

0|3
    2|0
    • 2mo

but for centuries women were not allowed to do anything even vote

• 2mo

Even with women being given access to education, men are still the ones dominating in creating new inventions.

Again many of inventions did not come about from reading and writing but having an inquisitive mind and curiosity about your environment. Many women tend to be complacent and accept the way things are in the world.