Girls have u ever kicked guy between legs?

If yes how they feel after that do they fall on ground?
Guys have u ever got kick by girls betweenur legs? What is the feeling after that

2mo Guys if any one have issues with my fetish please unfollow me or don't ans my question simple as that

Most Helpful Girl

• I did and I felt really bad cuz it seemed he was in a lot of pain even tho I barely hit him hard. But he deserved it he slapped my ass pretty hard

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 9

• Haven't had the need to but I know a perfect kick for anyone giving me shit that's my height or taller :D

• Oh its a very sweet feeling - what the fuck do you think we feel. Butterflies?
    No. It's like someone sucked all the air out your lungs like your blood is rushing to your head. You can't breathe and there's a blinding pain somewhere down there that makes you wanna put your balls in an iron chest and lock it for all eternity

• If a girl did that to me, I would help her to the nearest hospital, because she needs to needs to be in a mental hospital and she would also need a doctor to help with her broken legs.

• Girls have kicked me in the balls, time comes to a stop... then a searing hot pain as if I was struck by lightning. As for why they were kicking me in the balls, who the hell knows! They're girls!

• No, girls don't do it because it they do, I'm beating the help out of them. That's not a joke, and some girls may think it's funny, but I do not take it that way

• Why do I keep seeing this fucking question? I swear some of you faggots have fetishes that you're just trying to project with subtlety.

• Anyone who does that in a non life threatening situation is pathetic.

• Never done it. Girls know I wouldn't stop and take a moment to feel pain before making sure they hit the ground too

• Take your ball busting fetish to a fetish website.