Which one Snakes or rodents?

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Snakes by far. They pose no threat for disease like plague, don't destroy crops, don't harm dwellings with their gnawing on wiring etc. I know the argument about venomous snakes but the reality is North America has the least venomous snakes in the world and most give plenty of warning that they're there by rattling or in the case of the cotton mouth gaping and showing its white mouth. The copperhead stays still and you have to step on it to get it to bite and even then the majority are dry bites where they inject no venom. They're not going to waste venom on something they can't eat. A copperhead venom is so weak you won't even get any antivenin. They just treat for pain and watch for infection. Another fact is the vast majority of bites isn't the leg or ankle but on the hand. Stupid idiots ignore the gaping mouth or tail rattle and try to pick them up. If people would get educated about snakes they'd see there's really nothing to fear. My state has 70 species of snake and of those only 6 are venomous. We have 6 different water snakes and only 1 is venomous but all are killed on sight. They're very beneficial animals that were created by God to benefit us and the planet and I think saying they're awful and from Satan is slapping God in his face and you're going to answer for it. After he created the animals he saw that it was good and you're telling him he's a fuck up. Have fun with that

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm ok with both

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Snakes, no contest

0|0
    0|0
  • Snake or rather lizard

0|0