An 1990s Movies You Feel Like Watching But Haven't Got The Chance To Watch It Yet?

There Are A Few 1990s Movies I Feel Like Watching Like Home Alone (1990)

1|0
2|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You haven't seen "Home Alone" yet? :o wth? Get on it immediately! lol

As for me, I've seen most 90s movies that I've wanted to see already, since the 90s were basically most of my childhood, haha.

One I haven't seen yet would be "The Thin Red Line", I guess. Should get around to watching it one of these days.

moviefiles.alphacoders.com/271/poster-271.jpg

I hate Terrence Malick's storytelling style, but this was supposed to be his most "mainstream" movie --- even though it still has his style of course --- so I'm curious about it lol. If nothing else, his movies always have great cinematography and good-looking shots, so at least there's that. :P

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I enjoy that movie a lot. :-)

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Are there any 1990s movies you want to watch but haven't got to watch yet?

What Guys Said 5

• not that i can think of. i was a child of the 90s and watched most movies that i wanted to see

you definitely should watch home alone. it's a classic. i watch it every year around Christmas time

0|1
    0|0
  • I have seen almost all of the 1990's movies. My ex and I attended movies quite regularly back then.

0|1
    0|0
  • The movie "Freejack" from 1992 but don't know where I put that dvd

0|1
    0|0
  • I finally got around to watching Speed 2, the boat sequel. Whoa, what a stupid premise.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

But at least Sandra Bullock is hot :p

• 2mo

True. I like to fantasize how that movie pitch went. Maybe he went through other forms of runaway transportation. Maybe like a runaway bike, skateboard, Pogo stick with a bomb attached.

• 2mo

Critics have ranked it as one of the worst movies by the way

• I'd like to watch South Park again.

0|0
    0|0