Why hasn't there ever been a balanced view over the soap opera involving the toilet seat?

With the hysteria over men having to put it down after they use it for women, but it is never mentioned women returning the favour by lifting it up after they use it for men

Most Helpful Guy

• Learn to piss with the seat down, or don't have someone of the opposite gender live with you. I do the former for now, but recommend the latter tenfold.

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm, we decided what we'd do before moving in together :P We were discussing it and the boyfriend's brother said that it makes sense that if there are more men in the house, the toilet seat should be left up, if there are more women, put it down. There are two men here and just me and seeing as I'm outnumbered, I lift the toilet seat up for the guys :P Just seems fair.

• because technically if it is down one can still pee but if it is up and a girl has to use the bathroom or a guy needs to take a shit you fall in.

• I require it down in my house, along with the lid. No ifs ands or buts about it.

What Guys Said 3

• She has to keep putting it down, he has to keep lifting it up. It evens out.

• Never have this issue , always keep it down , male or female. Men... I my house sit down and piss.. Don't spray your piss around in my place , sit and don't worry about all that ( I'm a bitch ) stuff.

• I think this whole debate is dumb. Whoever uses it should adjust accordingly