Why do pink anons get such bad reps?

People think that Pink Anons (18-24) are the worst kind on GAG. Why is this? Why do pink anons never get any love?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Because a lot of people abuse the anonymous feature to act like total douche bags, so they make a bad rep for themselves.

What Guys Said 17

• Really?
    To me it seems like blue anons gets the most hate.

• Anons suck, they're all bitter.

• Anon of any colour or age group tends to mean troll.

• bad reps mean people don't like them. answer me this : why WOULD we like anons? (blue and pink alike? )

• I don't quite get the anonymous thing. I guess if you know other people on the board then you don't want to show them who you are sometimes.
    So far, not a single anon post here. [shrug]
    But then IDGAF. :)

• All anons are sometimes the worst kind of people. Sorry to the people who do anon all the time that are decent but a lot of them make you look bad.

• it's because we are not on a drug selling site so being just you with a pic of not you says you are bold enough to be an individual open to the world

• Gimme anon babez anyday and ill be sure to give'em all ma LUV and infections to the best of ma abilities 💘💘💘

• Cause most are guys.

• not at all, i love to answer them

• people, mostly men, I suspect, ring to troll and perv.

• They are the most likely group to be Guys in disguise.

• depends on the question/how suspisious because there are to many bad intentioned people who use ping anon (18-24) to ask or answer questions

• Why do people keep saying "pink anons" or "blue anons". It's so dumb. Just say it out loud and you'll see how stupid it sounds. People didn't used to say this around here. What happened?

• Because most are 25-65 years old men pretending to be women

• you're all in the bitter unstable phase. Its right before your biological clock starts ticking.

What Girls Said 3

• I would Have to Say say on Gag here dear, Most... Famous with being Pink, I Think.
    Good luck and Great question, pinkie. xx

• Ummm I really don't think that is a thing. People typically dislike all anons because often they are using fighting words while hiding in the shadows

• i wasn't aware of this