What will you do if the monster came in your house?



LMFAO 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

  • "Get the guns ready!" 😎
    31% (8)40% (10)35% (18)Vote
  • Set up a trap so I can catch it and become rich (yeah right XD)
    12% (3)12% (3)12% (6)Vote
  • Hide under my blanky
    12% (3)8% (2)10% (5)Vote
  • Well it was nice knowing all of you!
    4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • I'M GONNA KICK HIS ASK! 💪👊😎
    41% (11)40% (10)41% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

3|0
20|14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

  • A, B, and E

    Well if there really "was" a monster that's what I think I'd do.

    I've been watching SuperNatural for far too long and when the word "monster"comes in mind I always think of how it would be like in that TV Show when Sam and Dean Winchester goes on a hunt to track, hunt, fight, and kill monsters.

    1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

  • LMAO that is sooo funny !! hahaha cute kid

    This gansta bitch would kick his ass lol

    I'd do this to him :

    http://gph.is/22YMnjL

    http://gph.is/2ayGcRt

    0|1
    0|0
  • My Roomie is Locked and Loaded, and we Both... have our Bibles even Closer.
    Good luck and Great question, @Mario21 xx

    0|1
    0|0
  • There is a monster in my house! I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed, I get along with the voices inside of my head.

    0|2
    0|0
  • If i'd jump out my window. I'm in a dorm and its just basically a large room with a closet and bathroom.

    0|1
    0|0
  • i'll grab an axe or a machete

    0|1
    0|0
  • Hide under my blanky 😳😐😫

    0|1
    0|0
  • I choose b lol

    0|1
    0|0
  • https://youtu.be/dtPvr5DYmdA me: (50sec begins my fav part xD)

    0|1
    0|0
  • I'm kicking monster butt right now. :D

    0|1
    0|0
  • All right, where is my machete?

    1|1
    0|0
  • Hahaha well I'm gonna go all Crocodile Dundee on him lmao

    0|1
    0|0
  • oh mah GAWDDDD! IMMA KICK his ask!

    0|1
    0|0
  • Telepathically get him on my side and use him in my plans for world domination.

    0|1
    0|0
  • It was hard to pick between A, B, and E... lol
    I pick E, tho. 😎

    0|2
    0|0
  • 12 gauge will take care of it.

    0|1
    0|0
  • I'd kiss his assbutt.

    0|1
    0|0
  • Talk to him/her to determine if I should kick his ask 💪🏾👊🏾😎

    0|1
    0|0
  • Leave the house..

    0|1
    0|0
  • Get the guns ready.
    Of course after making sure my car is safe.

    0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

      Use silver bullets or wrought-iron bullets, just cuz they're more likely going to work than any other kind of ammo. :P

    • 2mo

      @JudgmentDay haha yeah.
      I'll stand by my car and protect it with all my might. Oh! And the corvette. Don't want any thing hurting that either

What Guys Said 13

  • I'm gonna stab it in the face and go back to sleep, one of the perks of having a knife on your nightstand ^^.

    0|1
    0|0
  • First I'd complainto the Monster. Like wtf. You woke me up ya bastard. Then beat his ass with my guns 💪go back to bed and complain little fucker disrupted my sleep!

    0|1
    0|0
  • Give it tree fiddy to make it leave https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cn7xfBpZ3M

    0|1
    0|0
  • Punch the Monster in the face

    0|1
    0|0
  • If the monster is a female, i ask her if she wants a drink.

    2|1
    0|0
  • This kid is more alpha than half of gag.

    1|1
    0|0
  • Beta

    0|1
    0|0
  • option a

    0|1
    0|0
  • Get that girl to kick his ass

    0|1
    0|0
  • I'm gonna kick his ASK lmao

    0|1
    0|0
  • kill it no question

    0|1
    0|0
  • I would strangle it.

    0|1
    0|0
  • What is "the monster"?

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...