If you were trying to move on from someone, would you block them on all your social media you guys are friends on or the one you guys talked off of?

Say your trying to move on from your ex. Would you block them on all you social media site you guys are friends on or the main one were you guys talked off of? Nowing the fact that your ex can contact you on all those social media sites you were friends on.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• im trying to keep up with this ex girlfriend XD but im getting sleepy and these long essays on her bitch ass ain't helping me v. v sorry senpai i let you down but i can answer this question just dont talk to em XD

• Probably. Especially if they pisses me off at the end.

• Block them everywhere, it won't hurt. Cutting all contact makes life easier.

@PrincessofNohr Yeah but let me tell you something. My ex blocked me like 5 days ago of lol for no reason. I didn't even do anything for her to block me. She texted me FIRST saying her phone got taking and she would tlk to me asap. I replied back saying okay and asking her if her school starter? she texted me a week after saying she is still grounded. I texted her back asking wht did she do. I then realized i was blocked off kik but she didn't block me off instagram. Why? Is she craving for attention? Usually if i dnt hear from her for a few days i'd start spam texting her. That time i didn't spam text her. So, does she wnt my attention? Today I texted her on instagram asked her how she's doing? She saw my test but didn't say anything. Yet still didn't unfollow or block me off instagram. Like what's up with her?

Always the fun kind, they are! I sometimes swear the single life is the way to go.

Yep lol

What Guys Said 2

• Neither. I consider blocking people we know in real life very immature. I just wouldn't talk to my ex anymore. If she contacted me and I didn't want to talk to her, I would politely tell her that I'm not interested in continuing any kind of relationship with her.

However, an even more mature way of dealing with exes is that you still treat them normally even if you two have broken up. You don't have to engage in lengthy conversations with her but you can still ask her how she is when she says hello and have some polite small-talk. That's what I did after my first real girlfriend broke up with me in high school. The heartbreak was extremely tough but looking back, I'm glad I still kept her as some sort of buddy. Rose wars are stupid.

@BlueCoyote Yeah but let me tell you something. My ex blocked me like 5 days ago of lol for no reason. I didn't even do anything for her to block me. She texted me FIRST saying her phone got taking and she would tlk to me asap. I replied back saying okay and asking her if her school starter? she texted me a week after saying she is still grounded. I texted her back asking wht did she do. I then realized i was blocked off kik but she didn't block me off instagram. Why? Is she craving for attention? Usually if i dnt hear from her for a few days i'd start spam texting her. That time i didn't spam text her. So, does she wnt my attention? Today I texted her on instagram asked her how she's doing? She saw my test but didn't say anything. Yet still didn't unfollow or block me off instagram. Like what's up with her.

I don't why she is seeking your attention, I don't know her.
      And no, I wouldn't actively try to start a conversation with her. I also don't see the point in doing that. You two are broken up, you live your own lives now. If she starts talking to you, be polite and engage in a light conversation (if you feel like it) but don't go after her.

Alright

• I know the feeling man 😞