Why are some women on this site so bitter and angry?

I came to this site mainly just because I'm bored. I was chilling when I just came, I ended up with bad mood when I left.
Because some of the chicks here are mad just because you disagree with them. They call men, pigs, sexist douchebags, idiots when guys are being totally polite.

• Because they are losers in real life.
  • become they're in their periods.
  • because they're not desired
  • results
2mo To be honest, I've never seen so many angry and bitter women in real life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of the men are bitter on here too, if a women disagrees with him he will call her a feminist, slut, ho, whore, etc.

I'm sure I did not call any women feminist, slut, whore and any kinds of slurs at first I just shared my different opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• I try to be as objectionable, truthful and honest as possible with my opinions and from time to time I get completely fucking slammed by some of the ladies! I find this is more related to really emotional situations where they had a negative experience with something and want opinion on it. They already have an answer in their head and just need random strangers to agree with them, but they get really upset when you don't give them what they are looking for. Then you get called a fucking monster and told you should be in jail. Nice eh?

What Girls Said 11

• Most of the girls (who are actually females) here seem normal and cool. There are a few bad apples, maybe a handful with issues, but for the most part they seem to just really need the advice from what I can tell. The blues on the other hand I've noticed are quick to call the pinks a bitch, slut, feminazi, whore, liar, golddigger, and every other bad name under the sun just for giving them an honest and real world answer. There's a few blues here that seem wise and like good guys, there are some inexperienced ones that actually need help, but the most I've encountered are either complete jackasses or have some sort of glaring insecurity or mental issue.

• Have you considered maybe you're being a dick to them?

I'm not saying that's necessarily the case, just, often when people complain that multiple people are being assholes to them it turns out, there's a reason...

• People on this site are bitter and mean. Men and women.

Yes, myself included. I don't baby anyone except my pets and babies

I don't think you're bitter though, you just share your honest oopinions.
      Unless you are one of those pink anonymous too xD

I don't go anon lol
      Only rarely. And only when speaking about my criminal history

• Read some of the guys' answers on here... man oh man are they bitter.

At least, they're not bitter to me

Of course they're not bitter with you. You're not a female.

• Because all guys are pigs! 😡

Jk I love men💓

damn rite babe

Lol I love most of your opinions here, you're one of a few nice girls here. You can handle a conversation and a different opinion.

I think it's because you're beautiful.

indeed

• In my experience 99% of the girls have been nice to me. With the guys about 75% are nice. If you think the girls are bad, don't talk to the guys.

I didn't talk with anyone here. I just shared my opinion. I asked a question. Some pink ano came and being bitter. You can NOT block the anonymous.

That's why I don't allow anions to share opinions. Whether or not I want to allow private opinions is up to me and what the question is. I think you can block anons. Don't take my word for it.

• lol they're are just as many men like that. I've never seen men so rude in real life. I think this site just gives people the green light to say whatever they want since it's pretty much anonymous

• Not all guys are polite. But I understand what you are saying...

• Well seemingly the dudes seems more rude on this site. I once talked to this guy whose very rude and when i ask him why he keep assuming things a certain way when its nit he tell me because he assumed i am a rude girl and i was like... You seem more like the rude one

• I can ask you something? Why are YOU so bitter and angry? i've seen a lot more bitter and angry man than girls.

• Damn, don't pay attention to the men then. They're ten times worse in my opinion lol

What Guys Said 10

• A lot of the guys here are total jerks. I got here randomly on a Google search and read a couple questions related to my search and was appalled at the guys' answers. I made an account just to write something decent.

I've run into a few nitwit females since then, but there is a lot to be ashamed of for the guys.

Same here. I had an honest question and got shit answers and saw a bunch of other shit answers to honest questions and just kept my account to actually give real advice. It's sad honestly.

• Because of guys like making shitposts like this. id be pissed off and bitchy as well.

• No one likes them in real life, so they come here to bitch about it.

xD

• Nononono, grumpy? I say maybe you said something that set them off too explosion temper.

• There are extreme examples in both genders on the site

• i think its not really a gender thing. So far no one was mean to me but i did saw bitter men calling women sluts and angry women who says stuffs like go kill yourself and other mean stuffs.
    Think on average men are more bitter and women more mean on gag but then again i didn't saw ALL the comments on the gag to form opinion on this matter just a tiny bit of them so whatever.

• because they came here to vent and hate guys because they where used by some player

• Most likely losers in real life so they take it all out on here.

• A mix of a and c.

• cause they some good bone