What's your rant for the day?

I know for the last couple of months I've been blowing up inside because I have something to say and no one to talk to but I want someone to know how I feel! Anyone else feel this way? Rant away, your free to be anon

Most Helpful Guy

• Thanks for asking this question. Ok now this is not a rant but I would like to put forward my observation , indicate something about the way people think here. It will be a little long.

I have noticed that people here have downvoted my opinion me at times where I have indicated that I like/love short, Pixie Boycut hairstyle on women.

I know that's not strange and that's not wrong. I mean maybe men with a similar thinking of mine are rare so what, I know what I find attractive and what I find appealing and I am proud of my thinking. Ok, maybe many men love long hair on women, so what I totally dislike it and I have no problems saying that I dislike long hair on women.

I don't know what makes people downvote my opinion when I say I dislike long hair on women. Logically I don't see any sense in their thinking to downvote me on this one. It just seems foolish to me.

I know there is nothing wrong if I like/love short hair, Pixie cut, Boy cut hairstyle on women and what matter is what I think and I am confident about my thinking. I am sure there are a minority of men who like me would like short hair, Boy cut hair on women and so I am sure they will understand me or at least I hope they do.

To those people who downvote me as far this thinking of mine is concened, they can keep on downvoting me, they are free to downvote me, disagree with me but none of that matters, I just don't care and that won't change my thinking and I won't change the way I post my opinions. In future if I want to say the same thing, I will do so. I can post my opinions in any way I want to do so.

This is something that I have noticed for sometime on GAG. I am just expressing myself.

Thanks for this question once again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Rant for the day: If you don't like someone, don't fucking make them think that you do. :)

What Guys Said 4

• Not a rant but I just wish the world would cool down for a while - Like go a week or so without some kick off on all levels of conflict

• Fucking Chase Headley can't seal the deal for the Yankees today! Yankees bullpen is totally incompetent and management should have gotten rid of the pitchers who had no control earlier. John Sterling says this is the worst by far loss of the year.

• Gag is a sham

• My boss is a complete fucking idiot who has a great opportunity to be first in an industry, but is too stupid to take advantage of it.

What Girls Said 0