Kim Kardashian is fabulous, why or why not? (don't just be a hater)?

Most Helpful Girl

• sure she is nice to look at and be with sexually. but do you really wanna deal with all that drama? she is like a one night stand type of girl, i would think...

How dare you

@Whaaaaa hahahaha! sorry, i know how much you love her. We can have a threesome with her if you like, and then i will leave and you can deal with her and all her baggage afterwards ;)

@allielfly who would wanna deal with all that drama though. Sure i would wanna sleep with her, but wayyyy to much drama for me...

What Girls Said 12

• You can never admire someone who contributes nothing in society. And does absolutely nothing in their life. Except make some porno movies and fuck a couple of celebrities. And stir the pot as their daily jobs. I don't know about you but that is not the ideal role model. 50 years ago she WOULD have been the absolute example of who you shouldn't follow in life. Peace out #NoHate #JustTheTruth #DontAgreeThanDownVote #ShotsFired

50 years ago she would have been Marilyn Monroe. #YouAreAHater

Uhhh your defending someone who you don't even know. and doesn't care about you. And doesn't even know you exist. Soooo. Also calling someone stupid does not give power to your claims. I did not insult you. In any way, shape, or form. You getting so up in arms about something so minuscule Is quite hilarious to me anon. Do not be a CHILD and start throwing a tantrum. If you cannot be a adult and learn settle with someone else opinions that's your deal not mine. Last I checked it was a Q&A site not a shove my opinions down your throat site and you must agree with me or else I'll call you insulting names. also it's FUCKS My dear. Not Fukkkksssssssssssss 😂😂😂😂😂 oh te drama on this site kills me sometimes

tl;dr

• She's definitely gorgeous, I don't like or dislike her. She just brings nothing more than looks to the table.

• I get compared to here here and there. Thats the only reason why she captured my attention. I still think she's attractive somewhat. Nice hair, nice skin etc.

• not attractive facially

• She's fake. Nobody's real ass looks like that. And a lot of those pics are photoshopped

hater noted... next!

• She's a pretty woman, if Kim K didn't exist then who would be our fave superficial person?

• She's pretty

• Love her jackets and heels in these pictures

• She is a beautiful woman but her body is fake. She is not a role model for me but we can respect how a good business woman she is. She makes millions with "no talent".

• She's hot but I don't like her face and she's dumb (judging for a lot of interviews and stuff I've seen from her)

• She's not because she has never done anything good for this world. Expect pleasuring men. Is that something to really be famous about?

she's done a lot of good and earned her fame

Explain.

• she is pretty stunning. terrific body shape and butt

What Guys Said 14

• I am afraid her whole famous for being famous has put me off and she is far too curvy for my tastes. She is attractive, lots of others may like her a lot.

• She looks good yeah, but I've grown tired or her and she is annoying as her in her shows

• not for me.

• What has she done to be famous, what does she do for society except being half naked a lot? She really isn't that good looking either... I guess she puts new meaning into sucking dick to get somewhere in life.

• why is this ho still talked about? pass

• She's overrated, especially her ass. Saying that as ass guy

what celeb asses are good to you? show it!

• Not special but she's attractive for sure

• She's attractive. Nothing special tho

• I find nothing about her to be attractive.

• Blehhhh No thank you

• She is attractive

• Sorry... I am a HATER!!!

• did you know she's a size 8?

but no, i can't stand her

• she used to be. she's getting too damn big.