Should I go to a college party?

My sister and her friends are in college and want me to attend a party but I know college people can be salty and I don't want to make anyone mad because I'm a junior in Highschool but when they where juniors they attended college party's the only problem is I do look like I'm in highschool

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• How soon are you willing to lose your innocence?
    I did not say virginity, I said innocence.
    You seem like a sweet innocent young lady that has every opportunity to stay that way for as long as she wishes. College students are losing their innocence, notice I did not say virginity. They are for the most part able to make decisions on their own and often make very bad decisions just to make them and learn from them. Do you really want to be a part of that? You will get your chance to be just as salty as them all in good time. Savor who you are and what you are for as long as you can. Somebody else cares about you!

Just my opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really think it's a bad idea then don't; otherwise, go, have fun.

What Guys Said 9

• i wouldn't it just seems like a situation fraught with too many potential problems.

if i was in college and throwing a party and a junior high schooler showed up i'd tell them they really needed to leave

• I would wait till you are in college to go to college parties - They might be a bit mature for a high school junior with alcohol etc.

• i wouldn't go if i was a chick. When i through parties in college me and all my housemates where on the hunt.

• no when you ll be drunk they might rape u

• Sounds fun.

• They won't even notice you or care. Unless you're really hot and give bitches a reason to be angry.

• Just go for it.

• No, you'll feel uncomfortable and they might be annoyed having kids at their party

• did you see that article/question on here about how that kid, wound up raping a 2 year old toddler?

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say that's probably not a great idea.

• You should, they're fun.