Which of these common RPG attributes do you think you do best at?

You will see these in most RPG's, which one are you most skilled at?

Strength: Strength is a measure of muscle, endurance and stamina combined.

Dexterity: Dexterity encompasses a number of physical attributes including hand-eye coordination, agility, reflexes, fine motor skills, balance and speed of movement; a high dexterity score indicates superiority in all these attributes.

Constitution: Constitution is a term which encompasses the persons physique, toughness, health and resistance to things like sickness or injury

Intelligence: Intelligence is similar to IQ, but also includes mnemonic ability, reasoning and learning ability outside those measured by the written word.

Wisdom: Wisdom is a composite term for the person's enlightenment, judgment, wile, willpower and intuitiveness.

Charisma: Charisma is the measure of the character's combined physical attractiveness, persuasiveness, and personal magnetism.

• Strength Which of these common RPG attributes do you think you do best at?
    11% (3)15% (6)13% (9)Vote
  • DexterityWhich of these common RPG attributes do you think you do best at?
    18% (5)10% (4)13% (9)Vote
  • ConstitutionWhich of these common RPG attributes do you think you do best at?
    11% (3)8% (3)9% (6)Vote
  • IntelligenceWhich of these common RPG attributes do you think you do best at?
    21% (6)28% (11)25% (17)Vote
  • WisdomWhich of these common RPG attributes do you think you do best at?
    21% (6)26% (10)24% (16)Vote
  • CharismaWhich of these common RPG attributes do you think you do best at?
    18% (5)13% (5)16% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
16|23

Most Helpful Girl

• Intelligence and wisdom.. and Charisma.. people usually do what I want them to do..

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• constitution, I can take a lot of hits before going down, I'll die on my feet before I die on my knees

but srsly I shrug off injuries like they never happened, for instance in June I tore the ligaments in my back, about a month and a half later it healed, which is extremely fast for the time its supposed to take, earlier in the spring I fractured my skull, healed in about 2 months aswell.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Probably either WIS, or INT.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'll go with intelligence. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah definitely dexterity! For sniggity 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a combination of Dexterity and Charisma ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wisdom I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Wisdom since I tend to be good at magic in those games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Charisma/wisdom /Intelligence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since I've been powerlifting for the last 6 years, ill say strength.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably charisma, maybe widsom.

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea lol. Maybe dexterity

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe intelligence or charisma

0|0
    0|0
  • Dexterity

0|0
    0|0
  • Three way tie between strength, constitution, and charisma.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wisdom and charisma.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wisdom

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Strength: 13
    Dexterity: 16
    Constitution: 14
    Intelligence: 18/76
    Wisdom: 18
    Charisma: 14
    http://isandir.com/wp-content/uploads/Kerick.png
    Class: Dual Class, Swashbuckler/Mage

Yep, I'm a pretty cool character. Playing BGII:EE with those stats as myself right now, as a matter of fact.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

*though intelligence is just 18. Honestly, why is it only strength which can be 18/xx? Why can't people be exceptionally dexterous, tough, intelligent, wise or charismatic without being inhumanly so?

• Depends on the class I'm playing if it's a warrior type class then strength, dexterity and endurance are best. If it's a range class dexterity, agility are best. If it's a hybrid class then strength, wisdom, and endurance are best. And if your a rouge or like an assassin class agility, strength and charisma are best.

Also if you do side classes and jobs like being a trader and farmer then that also affects your skill points in some games. In KOTOR I liked to have a high charisma because when I bought stuff I could smooth talk the vendors into giving me better deals lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I answer all your question but I am literally the most non gamer person in the world so I haven't a clue on this one

0|0
    0|0
  • Charisma and wisdom are important to me. People underestimate the power of persuasion. The ability to broker peace and avoid conflict are everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably wisdom, closely followed by Intelligence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wisdom and intelligence would be my thing, I guess. I'd like to think dexterity too, but not really. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be a swordsman with high dexterity and intelligence stats

0|0
    0|0
  • IRL I think I'm mid/high-average across the board... ... not really outstanding in any way, but not lacking in any particular way either... Usually... I *think*...

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligence and Wisdom. Going by the SPECIAL system (Fallout) I also put a lot into Percerption.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wisdom:
    "Sorry for ruin your philosphy"

imgflip.com/s/meme/Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say STR/AGIL/INT.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dexterity I think.
    Intelligence as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • A toss up between Wisdom and Intelligence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wisdom :D.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always invest in health and resistances early on, gives you more room for error.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wisdom id say such as the wisdom to hire someone intelligent to do your thinking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dexterity definitely is more my forte.

0|0
    0|0
  • I should have said constitution, i was hit by a car today and just walked it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dex for me

0|0
    0|0
  • What means RPG? Rocket Propelled Grenade?

0|0
    0|0
  • Charisma

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably intelligence. But also wisdom and dexterity

0|0
    0|0