I'm dying of boredom. Can someone save me?

Please 😩

Most Helpful Guy

• Read some chinese pig poetry, translated by google :P

"Pigs are the most happy." A graceful way to eat a pig feed and pigs, said to another. Nazhi pig is very young, very young just like the problem will use his mind, he ate a feed, not so elegant, asked: "Why, the older generation?"

"You think, ah, we gave birth to grow up, enjoy the super-class welfare - to live in air-conditioned house, eating nutritious food, drink clean tap water, dirty and people are to us clean room, sick people to us see a doctor - I just can not think what other animals can enjoy such benefits, we need to do what is it? is enjoyment, enjoy enjoy, enough to eat eat, and sleep a full, and grow fat, to do nothing, what is also a no-brainer, you say, this is not very happy? "

Most Helpful Girl

• Is bored. com still a thing? I remember going on that website in middle school to pop virtual bubble wrap.

What Guys Said 16

• Make a list of things you need to do (i. e. I ought to do a few loads of laundry and mow the lawn) and a list of things you want to do (i. e. I want to practice my guitar or make a batch of chocolates). Then, pick from one list or the other.

Is it that you're actually bored? Or is it that your list of things you need to do doesn't contain anything you're in the mood to do, and you're feeling guilty about picking something from the want list instead?

• Boredom comes from a lack of creativity and ultimately is a choice.
    You have a whole world of things in front of you, yet you sit here and type "I'm board" Go do something new... write something, build something, Go for a walk, a run, or a bike ride. Take the city bus and go someplace you have never been (a park, museum, store), ride the train.

Read a new book, find an interesting YouTube video on a subject that you have always been curious about.

Or, as my grandmother used to say... if you are board clean.

I wrote this in the middle of the night because I couldn't sleep. I'm not going out for a walk or anything like that at that time. My only choice was sleeping but I couldn't do that.

There was other indoor activities as well. Glad you are doing better now.

• Order a pizza and see how many slices you can fit in your mouth until you start hating yourself.

Fun for the entire family!

• Why what happened? you can message me if you want too.

• We all have days like that - Phone a friend, arrange to meet at least then you can be bored together

• Play a game? Chat with people? Bake or coo?

• how do you confuse an extreme feminist?

Refuse to let her make you a sandwich.

My mom had a shitfit because I did this to her once...

• Sure but I might need a 5 ton crane and some heavy rigging just to save you... 😅

• Ask your boyfriend to entertain you

• Pat your head and rub your belly at the same time while jumping on one leg and spinning.

• Hey a hobby maybe? Watch a movie?

• i can tickle u :p

• go online shopping. if you don't have a credit card i can borrow mine

• what should we do? im laying i can't hahaha

• bored. com

What Girls Said 6

• Hi, if I had the Time to be alone I would go thrift shopping or a museum by myself.

• Listen to music! 🎶

• Get out and go shopping. If you don't have money, get out and do a 5km run.

• What color do you want your coffin? and flowers? I can make it look all pretty for you ":D!!!😁!!!

• Read? Exercise? Watch tv?