Would you be mad if you invite your SO to your house and they get so hungry they eat all your food?

• yes my food 😠
    33% (7)14% (2)26% (9)Vote
  • no I'll share🍕🍗
    48% (10)71% (10)57% (20)Vote
  • I will eat their soul 👻
    19% (4)15% (2)17% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not let him touch the food. I ll make him something to eat but he surely doesn't have the right to eat my food without my permission. Don't he know I need food myself? That I spend my money on it and maybe that's all I can eat for the week?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i voted C, it seems like a fair deal.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• no I don't mind. My brother lives with us and I don't mind him eating our food. We have too much food in the fridge anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes that's so rude

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol sure, all I have right now is 3 apples, cherry tomatoes & biscuits 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll share, though it'd be annoying if he did it all the time and didn't pay for more or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no I'd share lol and I don't think he could I always make more than me or anyone else can eat 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • 👻👿👽

1|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't get mad. If it were some random guests then I'd be really mad.

0|0
    0|0
  • for being inconsiderate id be upset

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahahahah lol I find that really funny
    I'd do a hungry contest😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No, he can eat whatever

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

• If a girl could eat all the food in my house, i'd wife her on the spot, what a trooper!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind, but I'm no cook so it might be a better idea to order delivery.

0|0
    0|0
  • So you're saying that they ate BOTH of my potato chips? How rude. Now I'll starve. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with it if she lets me eat her vajayjay afterwards :p

0|0
    0|0