Would you envy your brother/sister for Marrying into wealth without themselves working for it? Or know anyone like this?

My sister is my sister so i love her regardless but she's always been competitive in the sense that she always shoved her personal achievements in my face in a patronising sense.

She's always had a taste for expensive things, whether it be food, wine or clothing. i don't imagine she'd stay in a hostel if she were travelling.

My sister is marrying a guy that isn't personally rich but i think he has inevitable wealth with a lawyer father and doctor mother. he spent a lot of money on the engagement ring because of his father. she didn't like it so he will buy her another but keep that one.

I envy it quite a bit because my sister hasn't earned any wealth or career that suffices it. i wish her the best but she's quite patronising in how she tries to compare me. I've worked fire what i have and created my own business which isn't yet successful but i try. I don't know if I'd be satisfied given wealth rather than working fit it. i see nothing wrong with being cheap

Most Helpful Girl

• Uurgh my life in a nutt shell, while others are handed life on a platter others have to bust there ass to even have a roof. I have a family member like that who had kids way to early and she was handed the keys to the kingdom even after they broke up and then everyone is poor blah blah im like POOR ROFLMAO she has a free huge house, brand new cars, her kids have everything and she gets whatever she wants.. call me spiteful.. idc im VERY spiteful and jealous.. while I work and my man does for every little thing and our kids just destroy every little thing we can barely afford a roof over our head let alone just up and travel.. but we hear nobody say ooh poor them.. no poor her bc she choose to be single becayse she choose to get knocked up bc she has everything handed to her im sorry I feel COMPLETELY FOR YOU its fucking irritating

yeah, i can't stand people like that too.

Most Helpful Guy

• a few of my friends married into money. they hate their lives as their women are super ball busters. i dont even hang out with them anymore because their lives are so sad. its like being around a sad wet dog.

What Girls Said 1

• She will regret it later

What Guys Said 1

• I think being with someone that has a compatible personality and you are highly attracted to is far more important than money.