Do you beleive its wrong for single mothers to get payment from the taxpayers money?

0|1
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless it is somehow the Government's fault that the mother is single like their husband died in the military or something, then I think it is silly to pay people money for their own personal life choices.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I believe that as a society, it is our job to take care of each other. The greatness of a nation is measured by how well it cares for its poorest and most desperate members.
    Besides, there are much worse things that tax money is spent on. Had the US invested the money it used to finance the Iraq war to support its single mothers, it could have bought each and every one of them a mansion with a swimming pool. But unfortunately, most Americans don't care about other people, so they elect politicians who instead burn up the money with unsolidaric bullshit like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do they work their butt off, but in a low-paid job? No, it's not wrong to help these.

Do they sit on their asses and pump out children who have no hope of a stable family or a decent education? Yes, they don't deserve a single penny. In fact he kids should be taken into care as young as possible.

1|1
    0|0
  • A payment for every single mother yes, for the ones who are in need no, because the child didn't asked to be raised in povertyl

2|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Would you want to starve them and their child?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not wrong as long as the Mother's have a legit disability and can't work
    but if a person whether Male or Female who aren't disabled shouldn't be
    milking Welfare or SSI Benefits.

0|1
    0|0
  • lol in my country you get money from tax payers money every month for just having children.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. If they are a lazy, kid factory, then no. If they are hard working, then maybe.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Doesn't matter if they're a 'lazy kid factory' though, those kids still need feeding.

• 2mo

@MsElizabeth96 Perhaps, have the woman sterilized to prevent further kids.

What Girls Said 6

• No, investing in children is investing in our country's future.

1|1
    0|2
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, them and their children need help. Being a single parent is difficult.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I think it's wrong that wives of millionaires are entitled and collect child payments from the taxpayer and spend it on themselves. I know many that use it as a shoe or handbag fund

0|0
    0|0
  • In some ways yes. Too many women are getting money when they are more than capable of working. Wish we the tax payers can choose where the hell OUR hard earned money goes. If you can not afford kid do not have one!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0