What are you supposed to do when a guy hits on your girl?

You can't fight everyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just hold her close to you, give her hugs, kiss her infront of the guys hitting on her, show her off etc. But if someone walks up to your girl and kisses her, you round house kick him on the ground and tell him to back the fuck up :'D

Most Helpful Guy

• Let her deal with it herself

A) Like you said you can't fight everyone
    B) You're going to look like a child overreacting
    C) You'd have to be seriously insecure about your relationship and your own worth to think your girl is going to leave you for someone else just like that lol.

Indeed!!

Not at all, a man knows when to defend his girl and when to observe how she deals with it. If he gets physically too close sure, you step in and end it. A chump would be a guy who fights and gets his ass kicked or arrested for a woman who can't take control of a simple situation like someone flirting with her.

It's never happened to me

What Girls Said 3

• Start hitting on him 👀👬

• Laugh at him.

• Take the girl away and leave the place.

What Guys Said 10

• Depends on who's hitting your girl, but if it's some random guy. Then just keep your distance from that person. If it persists, and there's nothing you can do about stopping them (aka neighbor). Then just tell them kindly that it bother's you and request for them to stop. After that, I would just force the distance between my girl and the person hitting on her.

• Either she loves you and she'll ignore the guy or she doesn't love you and reacts to him. Then you should reconsider your relationship.

• "please stop hitting on my girl before i might decide to hit on you. no threats bruh, its a promise. thank you and goodbye"

"just to let you know, she's with me. ohand even these (raise hands) are with me. you dont want to have a new pair of hands on your face, dont ya?"

It's still illegal either way. Some guys would let you hit them just so you can go to jail.

If you make the first move, you go to jail

not where i am man. where are you from?

• you act like a man and dont resort to violence. if she is worth being with, she won't cheat on you anyway so it doesn't matter how many men hit on her.

Jealousy is a very ugly trait.

• put on an angry face like you dont like it , if he keeps doing it tell him to back off , if he keeps doing it hit him.

• its a great test to see if your girl is loyal to you or not.

• I will beat his ass , and you can't fight everyone? Watch me

You would go to jail, where you've never been obviously

Not in my country

• Watch to see what kind of girl she is... Nothing tests a girl like life. Use it to your advantage.

• Nothing let him have her

• You put your love to test and see if your girl falls for him.