How to get in touch with a guy that I dont know but go to the same gym with, live in the same student Village and attend the same university?

So I know him from a dating app two years ago when we both livet in my home city. I belive we talked for maybe a week and had plans to meet, but I deleted my profil for some reason I can't recall right now.

Anyway, I moved a month ago and I realised he goes to the same university as I do, we even live in the same student Village and we go to the same gym. Untill now we have only had some brief eyecontact, where he seems a bit nervous (I could be wrong ofc)

I think he is cute, but I dont know how to get in touch. He is friends with my roomie on Facebook, so I might ask her. But besides, that Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't tell too many friends about it they might spread the word and it won't give you a fair chance to work towards him. I'd say try and start a general conversation with him, since its the gym and what do most people talk about in the gym... your workout routine. So you can talk about that. Maybe try out what he says and go back to him and talk about how it went and what you thought about it. Then you can ask him if its okay to always come back to him for advice. Then you can keep building on your conversation, maybe workout together one day, asking for his help, it gives you a chance to put on something sexy and make his eyes fall on you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try saying hey dont I know you, you look soo familiar... or just hey.. or ask him at the gym if he knows where to find waldo

What Guys Said 2

• The best would be to go up to him and say Hi.. and start a simple conversation like,'i noticed you go to the same gym as me' ..
    If you don't have enough confidence for above talk with your friends and try to make common friends.. then you can like make your new friend go talk to him.. and then you go up there.. say hi to your friend and he'll say hi (ofc he will haha) and then you say hi to the guy you're interested in.. he'll say hi.. then you must start a conversation with your friend and it should be such that the guy (you're interested in) can join in too..
    that would the two best ways in my opinion :)
    Cheers

• there is plenty of fish on the sea.

What Girls Said 1

• Wait for a opportunity