If you were gonna write a 1 page guide on something, what would you write about?

Cmon. Try it. It's free.

2mo listen, all of u. just do it. it takes like an hour tops.

Most Helpful Girl

• Id write something about people with gifts like seeing spirits or being able to hear other peoples minds speaking (yes that exists, i have a friend who can do that). I dont know why but its just so interesting. Did you know spirits dont always look the same? They have different colours. And some look like a foggy blob, while others look like normal humans.

What Girls Said 1

• I would write about the art of bullshit.. and bullshit my way through the whole thing similar to what im doing now

What Guys Said 3

• I would suppose I'd write a guide as to how to efficiently use autoCAD.

• Supporting in League of Legends.
    Top tip: Poke, dip into the brush to lose aggro, then step out to poke again. Also take raw armour and AD runes so you can force fights and snowball early.

Oh I'm reading that stuff
      You know what... if you take your time writing a page of it, I'll make sure to read that

• About 'fucks'
    Know when to give a fuck and know when not to xD