What have you been caught doing lately that you have been warned about before?

How did you get caught? What were the consequences? Will you do it again and hope not to get caught?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh no did you get in trouble with your wife? Sleep on the couch?😜 haha
    Nothing really. I mean I've broken laws like speeding bug I don't get caught haha

Thanks for the MHO! Hope your back in bed and not on the couch! Haha

What Girls Said 15

• Not doing the dishes! Lol

• Drinking alcohol while on medication lol.. Not a good idea 😅

• Going to places I shouldn't

Such as?

Before it had been 6 months after getting my divers license. I wasn't supposed to take friends in the car to other places but it was just across the street and I didn't see anything bad. So I went there with them but got caught.

Ouch..

• Speeding, because my dad was in the car with me

• I mean nothing... I'm a grown ass adult.. lol

• i got caught sneaking out haha i couldnt bring my phone to bed with me for a couple months. yes i have done it many times again. yes i got caught again. yes i continued to do it but not as much and didn't get caught again

• I'd probably say coming home late, but then again i have a curfew at the age of 23, which really sucks big time. My parents are just really strict and they expect me to be home by 11pm. so i guess that's the last thing i was warned about. just got a long lecture from the parents, but ill probably do it again, not like i'm out up to nonsense and getting in jail, i know i'm just having some regular sophisticated fun with my friends :P

11pm? Not bad at all. I'm 26 and my grandparents start calling me every 10 minutes after it's 8pm. "Where are you? When will you be home" And same thing 10 minutes later.

All for your own good!

• Me and my friends went home earlier than the rest at school and guess what the vice principal was mad at us. There were a group of students who followed us later and she caught them too. Luckily, my friends and I were not mentioned. Then, the time for every co-curicullar activity was changed and we were allowed to get home early.

Before caught red-handed : 2:30 pm
    After being caught :2:00 pm

• Staying up too late is pretty much the worst I've done lately.
    Once I did something with a boy at a group sleepover which I'm not proud to admit I did, but we didn't get caught.

• drinking...
    my mum was awake when I came home -_-

• Haha great question but I am a good girl haven't done anything.. :-P

• being late

• "Don't stay in Internet after 10pm"
    3 days ago I got caught at 11:30 pm lmao

• Picking scabs

• Sleeping through my alarm.

What Guys Said 7

• Honestly nothing, I guess the worst thing I can think of that most parents would warn about is smoking as I do love my pipes and cigars but my folks and friends are honestly fine with it.

O wait no, no there is something my friend warning me not to kick him in the balls when we were sparring last haha, we don't wear cups because it gives us more incentive to block the strike s rather then just take em and I have a habit of acting by instinct /= so I get warned now and then to be careful not to kick him down there, it's just to tempting though when he leaves his defenses down lmao.

• Looking at pictures of women showing some cleavage on Pinterest. Grandmother caught me. Just a few annoying explanations about how this is porno and against nature. She's very religious. Called my dad but he didn't care. Nothing shocking about a young adult checking that stuff out. He understands. I will do it again guaranteed.

• Well... I usually don't do stuff I'm warned not to do, so I don't remember being 'caught'! I'm a very private person in general, so even if I did something, there wouldbe no one around (usually) to 'catch' me! :)

You're one of the rare ones!

Thanks pal! I'm nothing special though, I just have my own way of life which most people frown upon (although I don't care).

• Speeding, although since they didn't actually measure my speed over a set distance, there was nothing they could do. I'll carry on doing it, because im not doing 30 on a dual lane road that is straight and flat, in fact since everyone does 50 i'd be a damn hazard since id force people to change lanes and pass.

• Nothing much - I have either listened to people's complaints or adapted and learned to hide my activities. Like, I "pretty much" haven't been caught fapping for many years now.

Actually now that I think about it, eating boogers should have been my answer.

• Taking things to heart - I have been letting things get to me and people that care about me are saying let it go - They are not gamechangers in your life

• Got completely screwed over in my last advanced chemistry quiz. So the quiz advised me to stop procrastinating the moment I come home from work, and stop delaying my studies. Yet here I am.