How do I get organized with my money?

So I am really bad at spending money on I don't know what I pay my bills but I'm always struggling to pay them and I don't know if it's because I don't know how to organize myself can someone please share with me on what they do to stay organized with all the money and paying bills

Most Helpful Guy

• My system is pretty simple. Whatever bills come in the mail/email M-Sa get paid on Sunday night (via computer) or mailed on Monday.
    I also use my calendar to remind me of CC bills due on X date & other quarterly bills etc. When I see it I put a note in with my other bills.

Most Helpful Girl

• Find out where the majority of your income is going.

For example when your salary comes, set aside the cash that you have for your bills. Then budget your expenses from food, clothes, house necessities, groceries, social life and savings.

If you wanna keep track of your monthly expenses there are apps that you can download nowadays for free too. It will let you know if you're able to save or if your over spending.

What Guys Said 3

• In its simplest form it is two blank pages - Incoming and Outgoing - For example
    on 1 side incoming wages 100 dollars per week, other side expected bills 55 dollars, put aside another 10 for anything unexpected, save 5 - What is left 30, that is what I can spend on what I want and no more than 30 unless absolutely necessary,

• You need to learn to budget, I use an app to budget and it helpsssssssssssss

• Just dont eat its how i do it

What Girls Said 0