Do you think white guys generally have hotter and stronger bodies than black guys?

Any guys can be hot regardless of race or ethnicity. but based on trends, is what i'm asking accurate?

Most Helpful Girl

• well I'm mixed and all I know is guys are hot

just give me a 6 ft man with a nice chest, some nice muscular arms, a nice shave, and a tattoo and I'm good

lol i like you

What Girls Said 4

• No I think it's actually the other way around. Black guys tend to have the mesomorph body type more often than other racial groups.

• Tbh every single man has something hot about them, and you can't just compare black and white guys, because going back to 9th grade, me being tall asf, only black guys were taller then me so I would choose them since a guy my height wouldn't pick me up lol but I think both bodies are hot

That's the most PC response I have ever heard. You prefer black guys which is fine but at least refrain from posting BS.

@ScreechingPigeons I never said that, I said " going back to 9th grade" and I like men in general, I can say I like brunettes but then I see a blond guy and I change of opinion so I like men in general

That's fine but I still call BS. You prefer black guys to white guys, you don't have to be PC. As a white man I don't care myself, I prefer Asian women to any other but I am not going to sugar coat it despite being open to dating other women.

• I don't know I find white guys more attractive as a whole anyway.

What Guys Said 13

• Hotter? That's an opinion, but maximum strength is determine by the width of your skeletal frame and the size of your joints. White males of European descent, on average, have wider fames and bigger joints, so they have bigger muscles and tendons.

It's only amounts to a few percent, but that makes all the difference at high levels of competition like the olympics. Smaller frames make black men not the best a strongman competitiors, but best at speed events like sprinting.

• Maybe or maybe not, it's hard to say

• I think it has been proven that generally that blacks have superior physical bodies to whites, hotter I don't know ask girls and gay guys.

• Yes, for me and my friends it is true. We have better hair too. In my opinion, hairstyle can really add to or take away from a person's appeal.
    Even on girls, if I like her hairstyle and she suddenly changes it, it can make her less attractive to me.
    As far as strength, yes, Many northern European ethnicities tend to be strong. Irish, Scottish, etc.

• Doubt it.

• Not stronger.

• I'm not sure about guys, but white girls definitely have hotter bodies than black chicks.

• it might be a quarter biased (self pun) but I like Asian guys more in looks.

• If anything its the opposite

• Who usually win on sports of physical strength?

pacesportsmanagement.com/.../UsainBolt-profile.jpg

• I mean we live in a Eurocentric world were every Chad and Sarah model is plastered on tv, magazines, and etc.

As far as strength goes. I believe black people are more agile, quick, but whites and blacks are equal on actual strength.

• : ^)

• lol white guys are inferior to biracial men because we have traits from both races and they happen to be he ones men desire. Game her like a white guy, fuck her like a black guy