Girls How Often Have Been Called Pretty Or Beautiful, Guys How Often Have You Been Called Cute And Do You Want To Date Them?

How Often And Do You Want To Date Them When They Give you Those Compliments?

Most Helpful Girl

• Never, guys look but they never talk to me, this guy told me he never talked to me because I look like the type of girl who says " do I know you?" And I was like " damn I need to improve in my facial expression" 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been called cute and good looking. older women call me handsome. only women im sleeping with call me sexy. how often does this happen. mmmm very rarely to my face i usually hear it through a friend. like so and so said you're cute or blah blah blah stuff like that.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't want to see someone just cuz they complement me... so never... lol...
    And girls calling a guy cut almost never means she would date him...

• Through out my Life, @Red88xxx
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing. xx

• It's flattering but from the wrong person, it still makes me uncomfortable. If the guy I'm already seeing is not calling me these things, I think he's a jerk.

• I get called it here and there. I don't want to date most of the people that call me it, though.

• Dude you capitalize everything too much lol
    I've been called pretty a few times, and beautiful on a rare occasion.

• Many times but it doesn't mean anything to me unless I like the guy.

• Pretty often :) and no, I don't want to date every single person that compliments me lmao.

• Quite often. But lowkey it doesn't mean anything unless I'm into the guy..

• 2-3 times a week.

What Guys Said 3

• Never been complimented by a girl I'm not seeing, I only get called that when I'm with them

• I've been called cute a few times

• Maybe a few times when I was a baby up to 4th grade.
    No, I don't want to date them. Someone probably dared them to say it anyway.