When someone is better looking in person than photos - does that mean their photos are bad?

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• No, besides if you are speaking of yourself... nobody thinks they look great, why? Because you see yourself in the mirror everyday. You know yourself, and you want to look like other people do in pictures, but that isn't possible, if you don't have a choreographer or whoever to set you up in a certain position or in a background or lighting that suits you, what you're wearing. Plus taking a picture is a little nerve-racking even if it doesn't feel that way.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm isn't that a good thing usually... I get this a lot I didn't think I took bad pictures haha but now im curious to see everyones answers

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 8

• It simply means they are not photogenic. Some people look better irl than photos.

But keep in mind, never judge a book by its cover.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, some people aren't naturally photogenic. A lot of factors play into it such as not being so comfortable infront of the camera, it doesn't always come naturally to people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily. They could be bad. The person could just not be photogenic... or they could still look okay and just better in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • well some people just have a knack for how to pose and smile. some people have better cameras. some people edit all their photos... and some people are down right hidious

0|0
    0|0
  • no, it just means that they aren't photogenic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look ugly in both real life and photos lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily. Maybe this person simply isn't photogenic. Keep in mind that we see the world in 3 dimensions and photos are a 2-dimensional translation of it. Depending on the lens and the distance the photo is taken at, shapes and proportions change.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it means they are not photogenic. Cell phone cameras especially suck. If you are hot in pictures but not in real life then what? Are you less attracted to them?

0|0
    0|0