What was the reason you last cried?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I feel like I'm always crying on the inside and it takes a lot of energy to hide it. I laugh, joke and try to be positive for other people but I'm really depressed. I hope I come out of it soon. I've had a really hard year so far.

What Guys Said 18

• I thought I'll die because of Chikungunya, but then I realised, It ain't about how hard a virus can hit, it's about how hard I can get hit by the virus and keep on moving. That's how living is done.
    vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• Onion... gets me EVERY single time.. I just can't do without, don't understand how some people don't get fucked up by onion at all.

• A girl I've known since she was born, and her 7 year old son, were strangled to death.

Oh my god how horrible!! Sorry to hear that.

yeah. I mean, I haven't seen her in 23 years...
      but I knew the guy who did it.
      He was an acquaintance of my brother's roommate. so my brother got to rekindle things with her. And then my mom was brought in, and my mom is her God mother, so that was all emotional. Nasty falling out with her folks more than 2 decades back removes her from our life, and suddenly she's back. I hadn't had a chance to see her yet, but hey, she's back!

and then i get a phone call to wake me up, and it's my dad, saying she and her son were dead, and that the guy who brought her back into our lives? the roomie's acquaintance? He's the one who took her back out of our lives.

I don't just know her, and know she is gone... I knew the son of a bitch who did it.

• feeling extremely alone, unloved, sexually deprived. but other times is because i hate being a guy and wishing to be a girl.

• I cry every so often It sucks living with a family member
    and i pay my share fair of the Utilities, Bills , Rent and i don't
    feel appreciated.

Hey slowly their pushing me to go out and get my own place
    alone without them , wow life can suck for sure but my patients
    will wear thin.

• Removed a stubborn hair from my nostril.
    Rest in piece buddy T^T

• Forgot to put my goggles on before cutting onions.

• because of my life

• Watching a movie, not a romance mind you, one that had the protagonist as a hit man overcome by guilt at killing a little girl, who then is sent to kill her mother... Outstanding!!!

• March last year when the best cat in the world died unexpectedly 😭😭😭

• Found my first grey hair

• I was lying down on my side in my bed, and for some reason the fluid in my eyes came out and dripped down the side of my face. I think I was tired and I had ben looking at a computer screen all day so my eyes produced too much fluid.

• When my Grandma died.

• Completely fucked my shoulder in a rugby game, I had muscular damage.

• 3 years ago at grandma's funeral..😫

• Don't remember.

• when my sister punched me in the stomach it hurt really bad.

• You broke my heart

I didn't mean to!

All is forgiven, but I will never love another person the way I've loved you. Now who's gonna mend my broke heart 💔 😂😂😎

What Girls Said 17

• I cried today at the Beth Moore simulcast... I was just so sad that I know I need connection and i just don't feel any super close connections to anyone. It's really hard on me because of my husband's job that we move so much. I feel like, just when I get comfortable we have to move. I'm so lonely some times, that's why I need GAG so much :(

• I watched a show called "Justice By Any Means" in which an 11 year old boy called Christopher Alan Brown was murdered by his stepmother and her brother. They made him drink rubbing alcohol to get him drunk, then mixed more rubbing alcohol into some eggs and a juice drink and force fed him. He then fell unconscious and they drove him to a river and dumped him in. It took 20 years of the mother's hard work and determination to bring them both to justice. It was heartbreaking to watch.

• In hospital in lots of pain, needed pain med. Short of staff, no one came for 45 minutes. I was in agony. My neighbor was crazy crying all night. And some guy crying from another room.
    I fell like i was in an asylum.

• My boyfriend is married and I just hated being a mistress, plus he worsened everything by cancelling our weekend trip we'd planned together. I sobbed like a baby so i ended it and sobbed some more

• Extremely painful migraine. Pain was 8/10.

• my ex - like 3 days ago in the shower I lost it

• Because my mom's aunt passed away 5 days ago.

• 0|0
  • I was sad

• I didn't cry, but I was close. I dislike crying.
    My health teacher tried to fail me. 😠
    I called him yesterday, and of course I was VERY upset.
    But it is all good now. I am making all A's. 😊

• Uh, life I guess.

• I was just sad. I hate crying.

• well some girls from my class hummiliated me a bit.. kinda

• I cried last night because I'm dramatic and my foot is in major pain

• I thought of my dog Tank. We had to put him down in July.

Aw I'm so sorry!! :( i love my pets so much I can't imagine life without them.

I miss him like crazy. He was our first family dog, and he was perfect.

• My father yell at me for nothing and accuse when I didn't do anything. He don't trust me even I'm his daughter.

I know how you feel. My relationship with my dad hasn't been so great lately either.

That's suck sometime we're really near and other time not so much. He treat me like a baby and then tell me to be more mature and take responsability...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more