Who is better Cook?

Food Food everyone loves food but what u think who better cook food? Its true that in big hotels mostly chef are men but it also true that at home no one can take place of mom n wife.

• Men
  • Women
2mo What about the world greatest cheff? Mostly are men so you think man cook better than woman
2mo Personally I think man men are better cook

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls are good cook

What Girls Said 11

• I think on average women are better cooks because social stigma still exists. But if you go into being a professional chef, you will find men are better cooks if they try.

• Hmm.

That's tricky.

Most chefs are men, however women do more cooking at home. I would say cooking as in restaurant cooking men are better. Home cooking is more a woman's thing. It's all about type of food you want.

But either way it's about learning. Most women who learn to cook are cooking for their family rather than doing pretentious food to impress. You don't go home to sit down to pea purée, scallops and a red wine jus on a bed of seared steak. You go home and have a stew, or a roast, or a pasta bake.

• Gender doesn't matter, my mom can't cook for shit and i can but my stepfather is a good cook

• Whoever learns to cook better lol
    Not specific to gender.

• it s not a gender thing
    females tend to cook more because it was more socially acceptable
    doesn t mean they are better

• I'm pretty good at cooking, but it's skill based. No gender is better than the other on this. Most of the world's top chefs are men, mainly because of tradition. Female chefs, according to them, often work twice as hard to get the same recognition. But today, many of the top restaurants are owned by women.

• Men.. They are the best

• I can only speak for myself I am a GREAT cook.

• Women because most men dont know how to cook

• In my family my dad is the better cook but my mom is the better baker. Her cakes & pies are to die for!

• I gotta say it, men are good cooks

What Guys Said 7

• It's not about gender, but who has the better cooking skills.
    Most of the greatest chefs in the world are men though, but the best food I've ever had is made by my grandma... and there's nothing better than grandma's food :P

• gender is irrelevant

• Yeah cuz testosterone and estrogen determine cooking level

I've met many women who love to cook and make fine, excellent meals.

But the few men I've met who do cook, including my dad, have made the most delicious stuff I've ever tasted

• Whoever learns how to cook is the better cook -_-

• At home I'm better than most wives, mothers, grandmothers, sisters, gf's

• Do you think this is an inherent quality among male or female? Lmao. It depends on who takes up cooking and learns it. Wtf?

• Men at the higher level. Women for everyday warm cooked meals at home