Is this a hater?

Is this a hater?
Lol or am i just that bad

Most Helpful Girl

• She's not a hater. She is just sharing her opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• dude you have only 5% battery power, you like living life on the edge dont you?

What Girls Said 9

• no, a hater is someone who hates you bc they're jealous of you

• that's mean

• Of course this chick is anon. she's telling you what she thinks in a bitchy way

• She was just being honest with you

• She's just being a butthole. Don't let it get to you haha

• No
    😂😂

• She s a rude bitch, dont listen to her

• Sounds like she's being honest and maybe has seen you're serial questions and is sick of it, and has decided to roast you lol

Lol so what I ain't bothering her lol

well if you're asking questions on a site about your looks, don't act surprised when someone decides to be honest. Maybe she's hating, but maybe she isn't exactly being soft and is willing to shower you with compliments. Sounds like she's giving her honest opinion.

I don't care about the opinion lol, but I'm just saying this sounds like hate yo, I know hate when I see here and this is hate.

• no they love u

What Guys Said 8

• She just mad bro.

What's the name?

• Nah fam. She real talk 😂

• It is a well established fact that if u ask for peoples' honest opinions on something, then that automagically means if u don't like their opinion you are fully obliged to call them a hater, am I right or am I right

• Well, I have to agree. Be happy that they were honest.

• Nah real talk right der

Lol why?

Lol I don't know. But she doesn't find you attractive or your personality. Thats what I'm reading. Not hating you just telling the truth of what she believes

• She's being honest, not a hater in the slightest. I'm guessing you asked how you look and you got an answer.

Asked what she do I look

Ah thanks for the context. Thought you asked a rate me. thing or something. She cold be I suppose, or she's just an asshole and just belittles you just because.

Lol I don't know but I did ask how I looked before on this site to be honest, so I expected some hate I'm not even that offended just felt like it was hate is all. I mean if she meant she meant it. But i just asked if I basically look old so I don't know.

• Heeey I remember that lol no she secretly 'mirin!

• She wants that big black D yo