How would you react if one day you woke up and found that you have grown horns on your head?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well realistically, I'd probably try to grind them down and cover them up daily so no one finds out about them and tries to burn me at the stake for being some kind of literal devil woman...

But otherwise depending on what kind of horns they are they would be awesome for cosplay purposes. Not to mention I could finally headbutt my enemies and not receive brain damage.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• I would instantly look cooler, but instead of going about life as a normal human... I'd ask for a meeting with my professors, horns out, and for added.."flair" red contact lenses, I'd and walk in like inquiring about grades and what I could do to make them.. better :) and I'd keep a straight face the entire time then walk out and use an invisibility cloak to disappear RIGHT outside their door so if they looked at the survelliance footage they'd be even more freaked out.

• My boyfriend has been waiting for this day for years now... We would both be extremely happy if it happened to either of us!

• Wouldn't faze me

• I would take selfie.

• Hmmm... if I looked as nice as she does - in the pic, I'd be a bit weirded out and probably would freak out, but I'd learn how to make money off of that... xD
    Gotta make things work in my advantage.

• I would go into shock then take a selfie and just rock it

• Call in sick.

• That would explain.. The horniness 😅

• i'd lock myself in the house n never go out again

• Go to the hospital freaking the fuck out

• Cool! I'd try to rock them 😃😈

• I wouldn't be surprised, after all, I am a Taurus :P

• I'd make a 'horny' joke and then freak out and get them sawed off lmao

• "I guess this is my true form then" lmao

• If I somehow looked as good as the blondie in the pic then I'd be quite happy and probably keep em.

• Honestly, I'd just sit and cry.

• Ask a question about it on gag and post a picture of myself lmaoo

• They'd make me more charming 😗😋😋

• i'd just roll with it

• I'd probably dress in red and black and just start scaring people. 😈

• I would put some holy oil on myself. Effff that!

• Great somewhere to hang my halo

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 23

• upload.wikimedia.org/.../...x_and_pinky_lifted.jpg

In Western traditions, cuckolds have sometimes been described as "wearing the horns of a cuckold" or just "wearing the horns."

I'd ask my wife what she has done.

• I would make lame puns about being horny, obviously

media.tenor.co/.../raw

• Put pads over the tips, and go back to wearing my turban. Such a simple solution, and no-one would even notice them. And if they came with the same powers Danny Radcliffe's character has, I'd welcome them. Easy street at long last...

• These damn things better come with powers. I'm it gonna be hideous without Any perks.

• Knowing me I probably wouldn't notice until someone looked at me and screamed, even then I'd probably just think everything was normal.

• Make funny jokes about being horny. Then I'd cut them off and sell human antler extract and make millions of dollars haha

• Well then I guess I got horns and I can now challenge billy goats to head butting contests on mountain tops.

• I'd hit the books and figure out what I actually am,
    Preferable a faerie,
    I don't want to be part demon

• I would wonder if I gained some sort of supernatural abliities along with them 🤔

• That has to be a money maker, right? - Goodbye Job - I am going to Hollywood or at least the WWE

• Would think it was a dream, proceed to make sure it was a dream, then there are 2 possibilities:

1. I realize it isn't a dream, freak out, see a doctor.

2. Believe it is a dream, proceed to fulfill all sexual fantasies with no consequences (or so I thought).

• I'd ram people with my horns to assert my dominance.

• I'd walk up to every girl I see and I'd ask then if they can see how horny I am.

• Go to a doctor.

• Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm possessed by the Devil D:.

• i would make so many puns about how girls make me so horny.

• I'd wake up from that dream because nobody in my family had that gene

• one horn more or less... 😏

• I'd wear a hat until Halloween XD

• I wake up horny every morning 😂

• Live with them, honestly I'd probably get a lot of women with those horns, bitches love horns.

• I did actually use them.

• I will keep touching them.