Opinions on Twenty One Pilots?

Personally I love them to death, but I was wondering what other people think. Like whats the opposite side of the spectrum?

Most Helpful Guy

• Like most other "rediscovered" bands, I like their old albums better. Their new album "Blurry Face" is pretty shit in my opinion, even though it's the first one I heard. But after looking into the band more, I found their self-titled album and "Vessel", which I was much more pleased with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stressed out is great. Ride is okay. Heathens is pretty good too but I hated that movie so much I can't like anything from it.

What Guys Said 4

• I liked Heathens but thats the only song of theirs that I have heard.

• I haven't heard any of their actual music but since I'm a fan of edm I love any remix of their songs. Their voices are great and lyrics are pretty good.

• Prepubescent lady boys who only get 2 of their songs added to spotify because the radio implanted it in my head. In other words, overrated

Have you even listened to all of their songs? Or have you just listened to heathens and stressed out?

@FallOutBoy2001 Nope, I might have to look for that

You should 😂

• overrated.

What Girls Said 5

• One of the bands that keep me from collapsing into a mess and. I love their lyrics. I love Tyler's voice and Josh's percussion. I love how honest the songs are, whether they be about depression, suicide, wanting to be alone, being afraid of loss, or letting new people into your life. I love how they interact with the fans. I really love the band.

• I like their music. 👍

• I have always like them

• Im a HUGE fan. I love them to death as well & they're amazing live! I can't stand when people say they are "overrated" when in reality, they deserve even MORE fans & popularity. I also can't stand how underrated their first album is.

• I've heard only 3 of their songs and I liked them. Car Radio (I'm not sure if I could call it a song though lol), heathens and stressed out.