Opinions on Twenty One Pilots?

Personally I love them to death, but I was wondering what other people think. Like whats the opposite side of the spectrum?

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Like most other "rediscovered" bands, I like their old albums better. Their new album "Blurry Face" is pretty shit in my opinion, even though it's the first one I heard. But after looking into the band more, I found their self-titled album and "Vessel", which I was much more pleased with.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Stressed out is great. Ride is okay. Heathens is pretty good too but I hated that movie so much I can't like anything from it.

4|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

• I liked Heathens but thats the only song of theirs that I have heard.

2|0
    1|0
  • I haven't heard any of their actual music but since I'm a fan of edm I love any remix of their songs. Their voices are great and lyrics are pretty good.

3|0
    0|0
  • Prepubescent lady boys who only get 2 of their songs added to spotify because the radio implanted it in my head. In other words, overrated

1|0
    2|0
    • 2mo

Have you even listened to all of their songs? Or have you just listened to heathens and stressed out?

• Show All
    • 2mo

@FallOutBoy2001 Nope, I might have to look for that

• 2mo

You should 😂

• overrated.

1|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 5

• One of the bands that keep me from collapsing into a mess and. I love their lyrics. I love Tyler's voice and Josh's percussion. I love how honest the songs are, whether they be about depression, suicide, wanting to be alone, being afraid of loss, or letting new people into your life. I love how they interact with the fans. I really love the band.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like their music. 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • I have always like them

1|0
    0|0
  • Im a HUGE fan. I love them to death as well & they're amazing live! I can't stand when people say they are "overrated" when in reality, they deserve even MORE fans & popularity. I also can't stand how underrated their first album is.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've heard only 3 of their songs and I liked them. Car Radio (I'm not sure if I could call it a song though lol), heathens and stressed out.

2|0
    1|0