Can you realize it when a person is being fake?

I personally am really good at realizing it.. People eventually show their true colors. Some guy on here thinks people, especially women, can't realize a person is being fake...

• Yes eventually I will
  • No I can't
2mo I got my eyes on everyone so

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, reason why the only people I bother talking to and texting are my 3 best friends. Couldn't honestly give two shits about anyone else.
    Through most of my school years I've been pretty straight forward with people about if I like them or not, if they're fake to me Im really not having it and I'll tell them to their face (I've gotten into so many arguments cause of this lool).
    Im an incredibly observing person, I can tell a fake smile from a real one, I can tell straight away when they are uncomfortable, body language and tone of voice is so easy to read.
    But even so there are instances where Im not thinking straight and I end up with a fake bitch who stabs me in the back.
    But for me, the moment I see any fakeness going on with them Im out, literally OUT.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fake people can easily be realized from the way they talk and behave. They usually go to extremes to show that they are good. they will promise to bring down the stars for you. They will say , 'I will never leave you". They will present themselves in wonderful ways which are out of the ordinary. their only purpose is to deceive you. Never trust such people because when they leave you , they break your heart. And when your heart is broken you are yourself no more.

What Girls Said 10

• I can easily tell who's a fake the problem for me is calling them out on it. Whether it's online or in person it doesn't matter. I just have a problem doing it.

Am I fake lol

@Shawn58 I have no idea who you are. From your profile I know that you're a black dude who's 22 who lives in the US. Idt that's enough to say if someone's fake or not, whether it's personality or whatever.

• I can find out within the first few seconds of someone talking if they are bsing or not. You have to be good at reading people, their micro expressions and body language. It's really simple if you know what you have to look for. I've called out so many people with their bs stories.

• I'm getting better at reading people, especially when they are being fake as in pretending to be someone they're not. I can usually tell that right away, but I still suck at figuring out people's true intentions towards me so I generally distrust everyone. Literally.

so this means you can notice a guy who is pretending to be a nice person

Yeah but I suck at figuring out why, like what they are hoping to get from that.

You will never know completely but if someone's acting fake it's easy to tell a lot of times

• I am an INFJ I see through everyone's bullshit.
    http://www.pixteller.com/pdata/t/l-18981.jpg

• OFC! i read people for a living. And eyes are the window to the soul. Always look someone in the eye when you''re talking to them. The truth lies there and ofc body movements.

• If they agree with everything i say i know their fake I'm the less insightful person to walk the planet my dog has better hindsight than i do

• of course I can.

• I can see through total bullshit

• fake? real? honest? scary? too real and just 'as am' for you?

• For Me It Is Very Hard To Tell Because Some People Are Just Very Good Liars.

What Guys Said 12

• At varying degree of accuracy. It's not really important to me. There's a saying: truth will always prevail.

• Ya i find that i can

• One meet with me is all it takes. I don't know how but i am like 90% correct about their personality.

• online, if done well it can be pretty difficult to find out but most are easy to spot

Yeah, especially on here, like it's so obvious and I like to call them out on it.

• When a person tries too hard to be something or someone

• It'll show itself eventually

• I usually can.

• I think anybody can

• To a degree, but I am not sure.

• I don't find out until they get emberassed to hang out with me then I drop them

• Catfish or just fake persona?

fake persona

I can notice it all though it's harder to see online. I was called fake by a couple people on here on my old account which was kind of annoying.

• Sometimes.