How often does your living room get messy?

Does it ever?
And by messy I mean messy not just a pen, water bottle, a pillow or a throw blanket on the floor.

Most Helpful Guy

• my room is soo damn messy, that my father always gets angry on me and telling me to clean my room, seriously its a lot messy.
    what about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg you have no idea and it pisses me off so much! Like my sis and my mom don't try at all and then they want me to help when theyre going to have guest over.

They just toss their shoes when all they have to do is either take them off outside if the door if you're going to wear them again or put them back in the closet like I had it organized! Then they leave plates and cups in there which is so annoying and makes it 10x harder because I have to wash the dishes. And then of course their mail, work, and school -__-

I swear sometimes I feel like I'm the adult of the house 😒

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah, my 2 year old cousin lives here and babies can make a mess LOL

But i love babies wish i had my own child.

• I store my balls there but apart from that it stays pretty neat.

• Sometimes, mostly when people come over or when i am doing something important.

• Never, very clean

• Every couple of weeks

• Always

Same here. I can get it cleaned up, but it always seems to deteriorate really quickly. I hat people who are naturally neat :(

@JenSCDC hahaha I thought I am the only one but nice to meet you 😊

• barely cause if it was messy my mom would beat the shit out of me and throw me out of the house

• 110% of the time because my sisters are pigs

What Girls Said 9

• I have a toddler. If I don't constantly pick up after her it gets torn apart in like 30 minutes 😞

• Nothing messy on the floor but my room is a different story... also the dining room table and kitchen table have so many papers on them ugh

• It's usually messy when I have people over... Like after they leave.

• I like my living room to be clean, so once on a while it does get messy but I clean it.

• All the time with mom around

• I have a two year old so occasionally (meaning everyday) we have toys on the floor. But we keep everything vacuumed, dusted and tidy. We clean up before bed and before we leave the house.

• All the time. Kids live here.

• Never. My bedroom, on the other hand, is a completely different story.

• My living room is always littered with dog toys...