Explain what this means please?

In my gym class I was picked last by students, cuz students got to pick. Now, I don't play sports, but I'm quite good at them. So girls picked boys and boys picked girls. I do think a couple boys in my class like me. One if them stares at me everyday, and the other smirks at me. And one other looks at me time-to-time. Was I picked last because nobody likes me? Am I bad at sports? As I mentioned above, I'm not the worst one. We have one who can't even throw a ball right. When I was the last one, the gym teacher said 'we saved the best for last.' She likes me, but I'm not sure what to think of it. I got to pick the team I wanted so I don't know. Am I looking in this too much? Why was I picked last?

What Guys Said 2

• I was picked last, doesn't feel good. I wouldn't think about it too much, someone has to be last. maybe you are smaller, you weren't smiling, or you are prettiest and they are too shy.

Were you good at sports though? I'm going to do the last option. That is honestly what I believe lmao.

at some, I was strong... it was dodgeball and I almost won. I had glasses and was goofy looking... lol... so no wonder they didn't pick me:) Yep, probably cause when they looked at you, they couldn't think straight... all the mating chemicals in their brain going off!!!

I was never picked last. This was my first time though. Lmao yeah!

• guys are very shy for who they pick, because a girl will find out the guy could have a crush on her and more than likely she won't like him and that would be embarrassing. when a girl picks it puts a guy at ease to know he's accepted. and so many guys wait to be the one chosen.

That's what I was thinking haha. If I was choosing, I would prob. pick the best dude who's good at the sport. I don't really care if he were to pick me at all, but I knew I wasn't gonna be picked by the dudes that like me :P.

What Girls Said 0