What will happen if two persons having an argument and both of them have victim cards?

Most Helpful Girl

• Both sides of an argument usually do think they're the victims.

What Girls Said 1

• Either they split up or one of them or both of them realize that they can be proactive and reach for help

What Guys Said 4

• I guess it will be an argument of who has it worse until they learn to empathize with each other and then they'll agree with how bad they both have it compared to everyone else.

• I don't know about the argument but the first thing you would notice is me getting up and leaving - I have better things to do than watch this - As soon as anyone produces the victim card inappropriately, I tune out - I save my time for REAL victims

• Liberals don't argue with each other. Lol

Lol you should watch more closely. They -mainly- argue with each other.

• Intersectionality victim olympics.

You can see really entertaining stuff. Like Asian women told they get white priviledge and trans women told by cis women they had male advantage and don't know how hard it is to be a real woman (yeah, sure because we all know being trans is easy)