I think I did something bad.. am I just overreacting?

Okay, in my Chemistry class we made our google classroom accounts and our teacher was absent that day we had Ms. Sims a nice substitute. Our teacher assigned us work from the site a day before and there was a group chat every student can chat and see the texts , maybe so we can discuss our thoughts on the paper by texting it and discussing about it to the whole class. My class were just texting about something else, i didn't mind but i didn't seem to like it when they kept texting me to give them the answers to the homework/project, so i said after 13 people asked me to give them the answers, without thinking i said," It's funny that your'e asking me about the homework when i don't even get this shit", and they were like wow she just CURSED. i feel like i regret saying that because i never say bad words, and i just said a bad word because i was frustrated i kept it cool when they were shocked afterwards which made me feel like a bad person different from the shy girl i am. And i think that chat will be seen by our teacher :()

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't feel bad. Things happen sometimes we can't control. Your classmates should not had been bugging you for all the answers. It sucks you cussed but nobody is perfect we all make mistakes. I don't think your teacher will see that chat unless if somebody snitches and tell on you. Other then that It's ok mistakes happen.

Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

What Guys Said 1

• If anybody says anything just say you were feeling stressed at the time - People will understand.

What Girls Said 1

• Your overreacting. It's only a word.