Im a Jack of all trades... and master/expert of/in nothing.. dont know whether that's good or bad? Is it good or bad?

Im a Jack of all trades... meaning that i can pretty much to anything and i can be good at anything BUT im not an expert/pro/master in anything as is im never extremely good or better than good professional on anything i do...

Would you much rather be a Master/perfected in something or would you rather be good at everything but not perfected in anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• Jack of all trades is highly unlikely, sure I could find a few things you would struggle with.

Good at literally any subject would be ideal for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the jack of all trades. I like it like that because if I wanted to I could train hard for one skill and level the fuck up.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm a jack of no trades, master of none.

• Lol nice I needed this post I was depressed

Im sorry to hear that! I hope things get better

Thanks they will in time. I had to end a long time gag relationship slash friendship 30 min ago

• It is an insult - You have never stayed long enough at anything to become skilled at it.

• Always a Jack. Its much better to be well rounded than only good at one thing. Unless we are talking video games, that's different.

Im talking about everything like drawing singing dancing cooking etc.

No matter how hard i practice i never become expert

You can be a professional without being the best

What Girls Said 1

• I think I would rather be a Master/Expert in something. Being good at everything is definitely ideal, but I love to create, and especially write, so being an Expert at it would be amazing.

Either way though, it's really a win-win.

Yeah it must be nice being perfect at something... since im very much a perfectionist being just good is not good enough

I'm sure it is, I am also a perfectionist, so I know how you feel.