Im a Jack of all trades... and master/expert of/in nothing.. dont know whether that's good or bad? Is it good or bad?

Im a Jack of all trades... meaning that i can pretty much to anything and i can be good at anything BUT im not an expert/pro/master in anything as is im never extremely good or better than good professional on anything i do...

Would you much rather be a Master/perfected in something or would you rather be good at everything but not perfected in anything?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Jack of all trades is highly unlikely, sure I could find a few things you would struggle with.

Good at literally any subject would be ideal for me.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the jack of all trades. I like it like that because if I wanted to I could train hard for one skill and level the fuck up.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I'm a jack of no trades, master of none.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol nice I needed this post I was depressed

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Im sorry to hear that! I hope things get better

• 2mo

Thanks they will in time. I had to end a long time gag relationship slash friendship 30 min ago

• It is an insult - You have never stayed long enough at anything to become skilled at it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Always a Jack. Its much better to be well rounded than only good at one thing. Unless we are talking video games, that's different.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Im talking about everything like drawing singing dancing cooking etc.

• Show All
    • 2mo

No matter how hard i practice i never become expert

• 2mo

You can be a professional without being the best

What Girls Said 1

• I think I would rather be a Master/Expert in something. Being good at everything is definitely ideal, but I love to create, and especially write, so being an Expert at it would be amazing.

Either way though, it's really a win-win.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yeah it must be nice being perfect at something... since im very much a perfectionist being just good is not good enough

• 2mo

I'm sure it is, I am also a perfectionist, so I know how you feel.