Do beautiful people know that they’re beautiful?

I'm not talking about people who wears makeup, fancy clothes or having muscular body to make them attractive. Say people who are naturally extremely beautiful.

0|0
16|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Not always, really depends on the type of person they are, and the kind of life they've lived. Like if they've been in abusive relationships etc. where they've been devalued.

Also, beautiful people usually will get complimented regularly, and for those "always wanting more" types, they strive for even more perfection. Perfection isn't possible, because it's objective, so the person is never truly satisfied. I think this makes them feel miserable, and "ugly" because they set a higher standard for themselves.

Some people also just don't see themselves the way others do. Like people with body dismorphic syndrome.

But generally, yes, I do think beautiful people are aware that they're beautiful.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think so. They just don't always realize that certain aspects of their lives are MUCH easier compared to non-beautiful people.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Not always. Some do, but some don't

I've known some very naturally beautiful girls , but they don't see what other people see. They only pick out flaws they think they have , because they have low self-esteem.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some may have heard from others that they are very beautiful, even gorgeous but they have such a low self esteem that they think people are lying and just saying it to be nice. I know that because I am one of those people. So I can tell you that I am not sure if I am or am not.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

When you see yourself in mirror/pic, do you see someone gorgeous?

• 2mo

not really, just a normal person looking back

• Yes they do, but sometimes they will have moments where they feel insecure because they have to be a certain image in society.

1|2
    0|0
    • 2mo

Good point, But what do you mean by certain image?

• 2mo

Majority of people think big tits are sexy. Ugh

• 2mo

I have small tits; can i still be sexy yeah

• I know I am good looking

5|2
    1|1
  • The guys will be cocky and the girls will go without makeup and get more compliments than if they had makeup on... Does Johnny Depp know he's beautiful? Does Zooey Deschanel?

0|0
    0|1
    • 2mo

Assuming they are a normal mass person, ya they would know they are good looking. I'm wondering whether they would really know they are in extreme level.

• 2mo

People I have been with say I am a 7.5-8/10

• I'm sure they get told a lot.

0|2
    0|0
  • Some do and some don't I suppose?

0|0
    0|0
  • I know it 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do and some don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do some don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course! People would be complimenting them a lot.

1|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

I mean they may know how people perceive them. But I've seen after all these compliments they are insecure, because by their eyes they dont see themselves that attractive.

• I look good without makeup... from a distance

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, we know it ;)

0|0
    0|2
  • i'm not sure, that's a really good question!

0|0
    0|0
  • I get told a lot that I am naturally very beautiful, thank God - but I don't really see it/didn't think people meant it for a long time. I've been wondering this too tbh.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Like at times I can see it (?) but other times not so much. I think I'm more striking than beautiful.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Sometimes yes sometimes no, it depends. Sometimes I think I understand what makes certain guys go "deer in headlights," other times I think "well this was a poor choice of [insert clothing item here], I look [fat/washed out/uncomfortable/etc.]. My roommate said the same - sometimes I "glow" and sometimes I'm ordinary.

• 2mo

The guys who go deer in headlights tend to be really attractive too and more average guys don't seem to notice me which I find strange - although I've caught some looking when I'm "not paying attention" so maybe they're just better at hiding it. But it was the really hot guys' reactions that made me think "maybe people aren't just being nice"

What Guys Said 11

• You can safely bet they know it: too many people did tell it them ever since they were 4 years old.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I know I am handsome 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, people tell them a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a retarded question. Non-beautiful people can't answer since they can't read minds. Beatiful people, if they didn't know they were bneautiful, wouldn't know that they didn't know, and couldn't answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that's a part of what makes some of them beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe , maybe not. It's not healthy to have vanity all the time , it's best to not flaunt your betterment to others but be humble

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously, some of them act dumb for a confidence boost.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes they do.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • we've covered this. they just think everyone else is ugly. except taylor swift.

0|0
    0|0