How many books can you finish reading in a month?

At least 200 pages

Most Helpful Guy

• I read FAST I can read three full length novels a day if I set my mind to it.
    So if i really wanted to I could read 90 books a day.
    Keep in mind, this is if I was literally NOTHING else in my free time and I was off of both work and college at the time so I was reading like 18 hours a day

• Lol you mean 90 books in a month.
      90 books in a day and you're without a doubt super human 😂

• @Jxpxtxr 90 books a month,

Most Helpful Girl

• None. I can't remember the last time I actually had time to sit down and read a book. I used to read all the time in my early teens when I wasn't working. Lately free time is non existent.

• I genuinely curious
      Is it possible for you to wake up 30 mins earliar to read a book or maybe at least for 20 minutes at night before sleeping?

• oh man that sounds really busy for everyday

• Yeah it is. and it's bedtime now. I'll get exactly 4 hours sleep if I can fall asleep right away.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 15

• At least 200. I usually read one book per month and it's 400 pages so I could probably read 2 at my current pace. Depends how involved I got with the book like whether I wanted to re read it, discuss it, etc.

• It depends on how occupied I am with other stuff. During the semester probably one, if even. During vacation, my max was 3 in one week (it was a serious with around 300-400 pages per book and I just really couldn't put them down at all), so given I could keep that up for one month, which I never tried, I could theoretically read 12 books of a 300-400 page volume. Lol yes, my rooms in my parents house are one big library :P

• Do you buy physical books, digital or library?

• @Waffles731 not really, I just have other things to do even in my vacation, like walking the dog, running errands, meeting up with people here and then which takes time as well. I also have a hard time focussing on the same one thing for more than 3-4 hours at once so that's usually what stops me.

• Sure I can read a 200 page book in a couple of hours if I just scan through it but scanning is not the same as reading.

• 30+

200 pages is nothing. I could finish that in a few hours.

• But when you read too fast you don't get the feel of tone from the characters. Its just sounds like they are talking too fast in your mind (if its fiction that is)

• So with a fiction book you'll read fast even if it just sounds like they are talking fast? Lol

Cause I do that too sometimes (not that fast though lol) but then remind myself to slow down cause I start losing out on the feel of the characters. U know what I mean

• @TripleAce I don't read at the same rate people talk. OMG that would take forever.

Booo! That sounds like it would be frustrating

• 33 books. I've done it before

• i read Manga... does that count, cause if it does than I can read about a hundred, depending of how long each Manga is. ^_^

• If I'm motivated, I can probably read three or four books.

• On average, about 4. A lot more during holidays, when I'm not working.

• I would say 2. I wish it was more.

• Probably 2.

• Probably 4

• If I really get into it? One book every two-three days... 10 books a month.

• Easily twenty!

• 5-6 books

• probably 0.5

• I read around 100 books last year, so like 8 books a month ish...

• Do you buy books or use a E reader type of device? Or maybe library?

• lets say we are going on vacation and you want a book. Which are you getting. Digital or physical?

• @TripleAce Digital for travel as its lighter.