How to deal with a stalker?

The guy that I am dating he is very strange. He is everything that I want in a guy but he is very stalkerish. When we hang out in public like at bars and resturants and he gets very weird if a guy is staring at me or near me he will hover over me or grab me so that it is very obvious that we are dating. Sometime I just want space but I can never get it when he is around because he is always there so close to me cuddling me non stop and if I ask him to stop he will get offended and start whining and its very annoying. Another thing is that we have only been dating for a couple of months and he knows my snapchat and my facebook (I do not give those out to anyone) I do not know how he found me on them because you would have to know my full name to add me and he does not even know my full name. Another thing is that I was washing my car the other day and he was outside of my house driving by waving at me. How the fuck does he know where I live? I live like 17 miles away from him in a gated neighborhood and he knows where I live? If that is not stalkerish I have no idea what is. I seriously am weirded out by this guy and I think that he knows that. Its just too much for me Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's very possessive and insecure. And, like you said, stalkerish. Honestly, end things with him before they get really bad... because they're going to. He knows where you live and you didn't even tell him? Fuck that, I'd be sleeping with a gun under my pillow.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are so many red flags here. He's NOT a keeper.

For one, you guys have not been dating long, and already he's showing signs that he's the jealous, insecure, and control type. And you know those type of guys never end well, as sometimes it will eventually lead to him physically abusing you. He's VERY intimidated by the idea of a guy even looking at you. If he truly trusted you, there would be no problem. If he truly felt confident in his position as your boyfriend, he wouldn't feel so inferior to anyone else. So, he doesn't trust that you can handle yourself around other guys, otherwise, why does he hover over you just to prove that you're taken by him? The only thing this will eventually lead to is him slowly causing you to push certain people out of your lives, in particular male friends, if you have any.

Another red flag, he gets offensive and whines when you ask him to stop. Wouldn't a good boyfriend be concerned for your feelings, what you want, and your comfort zone, AND apologize? He's just dismissing what you feel. I wonder when he'll eventually start yelling at you and causing a scene.

He doesn't' respect your privacy. Somehow he found some of your social media accounts. My guess is he probably spoke to people who know you and got clues from that. I don't know. But it's the fact that he's ALWAYS around when you don't necessarily ask him to be.

He's honestly VERY creepy. Get rid of him.

What Guys Said 2

• i its a gated comunity you could infomr the guy/girl at the agte that he isn't aloud in anymore by you becauuse he is sacting weord and give them a picture of the guy so they will know what he looks like.

guys like that end up having to go institutes because there mentally unstable. maybe you should try and loose the guy before its to late because he seems to be a guy who could get to you if you made him mad and thats not a good thing.

• Sounds pretty bad, you may want to reconsider dating him.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd just end the relationship and make it clear in no uncertain terms that you NEVER want to date or see him again.

• Stop talking to him, change ur number & ignore him & maybe he'll get the hint that u are creeped out by his behavior