Would you marry someone of a different race?

If you liked them and everything, obviously.

If the answer is yes but it depends on which race, then vote "Yes" then comment below.

If you never want to get married, then pretend the question is dating instead of marrying.

• Yes I would.
  • No I never would.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would.
    Although I am into Mexicans. I live by a bunch of them. I am not sure, maybe an Indian... :/
    I live by a bunch of them as well.
    My children would be a mixed race. How lovely. 😍

I don't even know. What ever happens, happens. :)

It is your choice, I am not really saying anything about it... by the way I am too likely to marry outside my own race, but who knows...

Thanks for the MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I'd love too! but Asian Girls seem to only marry Asian guys :(

My brother has an Asian girlfriend, 5yrs strong

@Guy83

What race is your brother? I forgot to mention Asian girls go for white guys too...

Black

What Girls Said 19

• Yes. That stuff doesn't matter at all. Are they decent? Are they respectful? Do we click? Does he have a beard? (Okay not that last one) but if yes to rest then yes.

• Ever since I was a kid was always amazed at the differences. I could never see myself discriminating against even one of them. I would date outside my race if I found that person that truly loved and respected me.

• Of course, anyone who says no is simply a racist. Different races of people are exactly the same as anyone else. They're human beings not animals.

To answer the question though, it's impossible for me not to date inter-racially. I'm mixed, Puerto Rican and Jamaican. No matter who I'm with it will always be an interracial relationship.

• Yeah. My parents would have a problem with it but I wouldn't :P

• I don't want to get married, so the question for me is "would you date someone of a different race?".
    The answer is yes, but it depends on which race. I wouldn't date an Asian, because I'm not attracted to them.
    And neither an Arab or an Indian, but it's just due to cultural differences.

Every race has a different culture than others

Arabs I can understand, but what's wrong with Hindus? Generally it is a very liberal religion and custom, however some fringe elements are trying these days to ruin it

@dudegrt09 There's nothing wrong with Hindus. I just think a Hindu wouldn't date someone like me.

• Yes I would.

• Sure, I would. His race doesn't change anything.

• I would but I prefer to marry an Arab, it will make things much easier for me.

I think only an Arab man can understand me 100%...

Oh, a Swiss? My mistake.

@madelacroix yes I agree with you, lot of stuff you said makes sense...

• Yes. Currently I am seeing someone outside my race. I plan to be with him in the future 😊

• I would

• Absolutely

• Yeah I would but to someone who I wouldn't feel as an alien to

• Sure.

• Yes I would

• Yes lol I'm currently wanting him to propose after being together 5 years (I'm 23)

• Not for me personally... I dont care what someone else does. I never plan to marry again.

• Yeah

• I'm already with someone from a different race and I think we'll get married eventually.

• Yes, but I would never marry a white person.

upvote :D

@dudegrt09 I notice a ton of white people who don't truly seem to understand certain racial problems and they don't truly want to understand so they just defensively demand that minorities express their experience in a way that makes them comfortable and reiterates that they're the 'good guy' and if the minority refuses, they'll start talking about how they are now a white person being victimized by racism. It's honestly really ridiculous and I would not want to put up with a white boyfriend or his white family or his white friends who act like that.

Yeah, what you have said does make sense, I never found them that interesting to analyze these things about them... Then again for over many centuries their race has been responsible for all that is wrong in this world... Now muslims are giving them competition

What Guys Said 19

• Possibly, but not likely. The government and the liberal media do their best to make sure that there is as much animosity between whites and other races as possible.

And also, we just have to be honest, white women are the highest quality women out there. 3 of 4 White kids live with both parents, 2 of 4 Latino kids live with both parents, and only 1 of 4 black kids live with both parents, and living with only 1 parent is a huge risk factor for all sorts of problems. Poverty, drugs, crime, dropping out of school, being unemployed, etc.

Of course that's not to say that there aren't black people who are good quality people, but statistics don't lie. For every black person raised by both parents, there are 16 white people raised by both parents.

• I don't know for me it's weird like I am white and would love to marry a white girl but I think it would be alright if I married like a Light skinned Hispanic also. That's just me but I'm only attracted to girls from the same ethnicity or very close to me 😜

• i would and did

• Not only 'would' I do that but I'm about to do that.

• If she were raised in the same culture as I was, then I'd probably prefer to marry someone of a different race. The problem is, interracial pairing more often than not means mixing cultures, which I'm not a fan of. Also, there is the question of how open people in that racial group are to marrying outside of their own kind (many aren't too keen on it).

At the end of the day, most people marry within their own race, simply because it's easier.

• Yes.

• I am someone whose mixed and I grew up acknowledging just how "race" is just a concept. Until then I always prefer dating and or marrying the type of women that fits my preferences or someone I simply truly like or love.

• Sure I have no issues with it.

• There's only one race :human

He means race as in Caucasian, Black, Mongoloid etc.

That's like saying my shirt isn't blue because that's discriminatory towards other colours lol
      Of course race exists.

@QuestionMan I know I know I thought that's another question about this why are all white girls racist
      Sorry it's just 4 am and my glasses are broke again 😂

• As a guy who has almost always dated outside of my race, I would say yes, but I will be a little wary cause I never want to get divorced, and I believe women of some races are more prone to divorce you than others

• definitely. race doesn't matter to me

• Sure why not.

• I think everyone would to some extent. I not only would, I'm planning on it.

Why? :x

Honestly, I think if you don't take things too personal, I'm sure you can do it. Japan is xenophobic, no doubt. However, I've gone on a long trip through all of Japan two years ago and it wasn't that bad. It was definitely not as bad as I had expected. My friend and I were only kicked out of a place once (a temple). It pissed me off in the moment but the next day I didn't care about it anymore. We went to about 5-6 different onsen and never experienced any open racism or xenophobia there. Sometimes the older men gave us grumpy stares but we just acted as though we hadn't even seen it and smiled at them. On the other hand, we also met lots of great people. One time we met an elderly Japanese man in an onsen who sat right next to us in the water and started asking lots of curious questions and telling us about his life. And one time we went to a bar in Sapporo and had lots of fun with a couple of business men who were doing their after-work drinking.
      I've also lived and studied in

South Korea, where my fiancé comes from. Korea is not quite as xenophobic as Japan but I've also experienced some unpleasant or slightly annoying stuff. And yet, it's worth to stay open and easy-going about it. Don't take it personal. From my experience I can tell you that while you will almost certainly experience some ugly things, there will also be lots of nice ones. For every idiot you meet, there are three or four really great people.

• Yeah absolutely.

• Probably not. I'm not totally opposed to it, but odds are, no.

• It's 2016. Who even cares anymore?

• Hopefully yes!

• Yes, but only Mexican or Euro American.

• Yes. I would be with a Romulan or Cardassian.