I would rather one human being die than -- ## dogs? 🐶👱?

What is the minimum amount of dogs whose lives you would trade for that of one human life?

• I would rather one human being die than -- 5 dogs?
  • I would rather one human being die than -- 10 dogs?
  • I would rather one human being die than -- 100 dogs?
  • I would rather one human being die than -- 500 dogs?
  • I would rather one human being die than -- 1,000 dogs?
  • There is an amount of dogs that are worth more than a human life but it's >1,000
  • One human life is worth more than the lives of an infinite amount of dogs
2mo Interesting answers :)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, no number of dog lives could ever equal a single human's life. If I had to sacrifice an entire truck of dogs for just one baby that I don't even know, I'd do it without that many regrets.

down vote.. how could you say that :(

especially when you said ''without that many regrets..'' it's like you intentionally want to sabotage our friendship

@cinderelli well I was thinking that if I were forced to choose, I wouldn't have that many regrets.

What Girls Said 1

• omg yo when I heard that phrase "I would save dogs than human" I was so shocked.

What Guys Said 9

• It depends on the human and how cute the dogs are.

If it's someone I think is a bitch or an asshole then one dog would be enough for me to save the dog.

• Chinese people would be good to differ.

Now time for racist Chinese joke

What didn't the Chinese man said to the recipient at the dog adoption center?

Excuse me mam how much is that fresh meat.

• It depends if I knew the dog or the human, how I would calculate the equation?

• I would rather one human being die than hot dogs.

https://i.imgflip.com/1ay5j5.jpg

• You are comparing apples to oranges OP
    LOL
    You are forgetting one important aspect. The holy trilogy. Oh yeah, that is right, you know nothing about that. My bad.

Just my opinion

• If it is my own dog and the human is a stranger or not one of a very few certain people, I would choose my dog. If it was my childhood dog that I grew up with ) if he was still alive) I would choose that dog over most family members.

• Fuck that, a dog life and a human life are the same to me, downvote me all you want

• I killed my wife's doberman with my shotgun, I had too.

• 67 003 dogs = one human life because that is the amount of puppies 2 dogs and there kids and so on can make in 6 years