If it wasn't against the law would you kill people?

I totally would. I would be taking people out like call of duty in this bihh
360 NO SCOPE BITCH

• Yes
  • No
  • Only if my life was in danger
2mo This is a joke people. Stop with the hate messages/trying to change my view on life lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• 1|3

@PG1997 huh? Please stop replying to my opinions

Yeah I was just gonna ignore it but that is rather hypocritical. Reminds me of something involving a pot and kettle.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell I do anyway if the need arises, I just don't get caught. Legality doesn't matter and is inconsequential (no matter what it is you are doing) until you are caught. The main part of that is simply don't leave witnesses and little if any evidence (the less, the better).

Aaand your IP has been tracked. The police are on their way sir.

@rjroy3 let them come. They will not find a thing other than this post and the pc I used to post it. If I was worried I would have used a vpn and anon account along with an open wifi I found with a 3-mile range antenna that isn't even my ISP/mac address like the child porn and stolen identity dealers do on the darknet. It's not like I keep the bodies or other incriminating evidence in my freezer like some other idiot. Hell I don't even grow coca or marijuana plants on my own land these days anyway. Oh yeah, posts alone are lousy evidence. the worst cops can do is waste time harrassing me. I'm kinda bored atm, so let them.

No comment

What Girls Said 10

• Only if I felt threatened let's be honest, if crime was legal I would just erase my student debt. And get a bunch of books from the bookstore.

not all crime is legal, just killing. You would still go to jail for robbing the book store lmao

Oh yeah and Marrin Shrkeli he is basically the embodiment of evil.

True but if you really wanted to be a canibal and eat someone, and your friend asked you to kill him, (so you eat them), it's a loophole in the law, you won't get in trouble but you would be going to court for the rest of your life...

• The fuck 😂 I got some news for you, killing is wrong 💀

it's only wrong if you the one being killed lmao

hell if they tried to go after and drone everyone that hated the gov't they'd be running in circles for a very long time and when the dust eventually settled there'd be almost no one left to pay taxes and fund the paychecks.

@fuqthegovt Okay 😂 I don't hate the US government because I've experienced worse (cough uganda, egypt)

• I'm guessing I'd only kill someone if my life was in danger, though I do have a couple of people in mind that deserve some harm, but maybe not death.

• No, I'm not a violent person. Anyway, that's what the sims is for. I'll kill there instead.

• Some... sure.

• an even deeper question, would someone else would've killed you? How long could you last in a lawless free killing land?

well thats a hard question to answer. Im usually a pretty well like guy i can't see someone wanting to kill me for no reason. So i think id be alright lmao

Naw I've seen plenty of people that didn't make it lmao im just good at it

• Dude no.

• no i would not

• Oh my god I hate being a human...

why tho?

Lol these edgy guys saying they'd kill would shit bricks if someone gave them a knife and told them to stick somebody. "Alpha males" more like taking video games too seriously.

@PG1997 I've shot someone before (granted it was a.38 and not a real weapon like in the OP's. gif), it was actually exhilarating adrenaline rush and I would have a field day with it fo they had human season. Believe what you want, I mostly don't even play shooters, it just isn't the same.

• How could you have feeling of murdering someone while u don't want your loved one to be murder by other human.

What Guys Said 20

• No, never. I hope I never have to. I have a lot of friends that have concealed carry permits, and they tease me because I don't want to have one! I respect those that want them, and need them, but I have NEVER been in a situation where I needed that, and I hope I never am!!
    I know guys, serving in vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan, and they killed someone. Killed them close enough to see them, their eyes!! I NEVER EVER want to have to do that!! I am not, anti-gun, and I have some. I just don't think that guns are the answer to violence, and War certainly isn't!!

• I have killed people when it was not against the law. I am a military veteran.
    You have to be there to respect life.

Just my opinion

Oh i respect life. I've sat and thought about things long and hard. Doesn't change the fact that i think some people need to die.

That is a judgement call that is not yours to make in a civilised democracy. That is why we have one.

Just my opinion

thats why it's a hypothetical question :) I've had to shoot at people i didn't think needed to die but i follow orders. I don't see why they get to make the call on who lives and who dies but hey, thats above my pay grade.

• I would turn Walmart into a blood bath.

• Only if my life or my family's life was in danger. No matter how much I don't like someone, I wouldn't take their life. There's a Carl Sagan quote and a Lawrence Krauss quote I feel pertains to this. "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Everything in the universe is made of things that were created deep in the nuclear furnaces of stars. Like Lawrence Krauss says, “Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. And, the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are all stardust." So every time I feel like I could just snap, I think about this. I think about the fact that even though this person is bad, hurtful, manipulative or whatever it is they do, they are the work of millions upon millions of years of evolution and the product of a series of star births and deaths going back all the way to the big bang and for all we know even further. Who am I to decide when this precious life ends?

I look at them as just 1 in 7.4B so is insignificant like all others of the 7.4B. In 100 years odds are no one will even remember their name or that they even existed unless they get featured in a Google doodle for doing something of note, which is rather rare. Humans are not an endangered species at all and life isn't at all that precious, mostly due to supply and demand, no matter what silly poetry some people try to wrap around it like a bow.

@fuqthegovt We're all entitled to our opinions. We'll just agree to disagree.

• 0|2
  • Yes, because murder would be a regular part of life and I would undoubtedly have to kill people for the safety of my friends, family as well as myself. Think about parts of the country in the past where the police wouldn't go to help. They had to deal with life or death situations themselves, because the cops wouldn't do anything. That's really not any different from legalizing murder.

This is why society needs to be a land of laws and morals in order to thrive.

naw fuck that laws just hold us back. we need some anarchy in this bitch

• Only people who cut in line.
    http://i.imgur.com/zcqvpWN.gif

• I voted C) although I wouldn't mind death sentence against some people who are far too dangerous to be kept alive

• i would totally kill

that's fun actually 😂✋🏻

• Yes in self defence of myself or my family

• You can kill as many as you want. Get on a plane and go to Syria. they need people to fight ISIS.
    Me personally I hope I never ever have to kill anyone or anything living for that matter

• No... I have morals. Self defense sure but you're already sometimes allowed to kill someone in self defense.

• >.> wow I'm the only guy who picked life in danger so far lol. *faith in humanity is lost* haha

• Faith in Humanity just lost.

http://i.giphy.com/6yRVg0HWzgS88.gif

• if you are the law you can kill plenty of people. just look at the police and military.

• Nope. Now severely ha arm is another thing

• Carry concealed and live in the ghetto. You'll get a few chances.

• No, because it will ALWAYS be against God's laws

Meh if god can be a sadistic prick (anyone that gives a 5yo cancer and until it kills them has to be sadistic) then so can we. If god is that much of a hypocrite that his laws don't apply to himself as well then fuck him and his dumb laws.

• How about NO?
    You are the reason why need restriction on gun access and can't have them accessible for everyone

Good luck with that. We will make our own if if they somehow get banned, law be dammed. Bombs are also illegal to make and own but it still happens, ask NYC.

Morals are stupid and just a matter of opinion anyway. There's no shortage of life so why does it even need respect? You act like we're wanting to shoot amur leopards and instead of an overabundance of humans.

• most immoral things, are illegal, because they're immoral. but, even if it was moral, i still wouldn't do it... you're taking a life away

beta what?

besides, i don't need to take an opinion from a guy who supports trump, or wants to "fuck the government". i looked at your profile, you're kind of creepy dude

Trump is god. At the least isn't Hillary. Can't wait for November 8th. Other than that I will always "fuck the gov't" regardless. And I enjoy being creepy.