What do you get out of by being on GaG?

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest... I dunno anymore. Used to be really fun around here because everything and everyone was a new thing for me. Now it's just routine. I have made a few friends here, so I guess you could say that I'm here because I like them - but then again, I have had friends here before them and they all have left so it's only a matter of time until the current ones do - some of them are already barely active or practically inactive.
    Maybe I'm here to learn new things and get answers, as I originally thought I would. But then again, I never ask personally - important questions. Most of mine are just random. So it's not that either.
    So I guess at this moment it's all about my goal to reach the top - become master and gain exper rank #1. I'm slowly mowing towards it - dunno when but I might reach that some day - I'm actually keeping check of the exper I gain every day and week. I've been slowly climbing rank for almost two years now. I move by about 1 to 2 ranks up every week. Currently 63, so that "could" maybe mean that I'll be 1st at around November 2017 by some optimistic estimates.

Most Helpful Girl

• Good Q. The entertainment factor plays a really big part. Trolls can add a fresh dose of stupidity to the site. Which means well nothing. Sometimes i can help a few people by being on here. Which is a good thing. And I've met some crazy great people on here. I won't name them but Im really glad I met them.

What Guys Said 19

• Mostly killing time and boredom and trying to see if anyone have similar outlooks on life, reality, this world like I currently do, as of now I think a few do, namely @Unit1.

Other than to find some really funny shit to read and have a good laugh as it helps when I'm down, upset or unhappy about shit going on in my daily life.

Other than that, the goal is to reach enough XPer points to redeem 2 Amazon $20 gift cards, as of now, can't see myself try to accumulate any more beyond that required amount as it will consume even more of my time. By having $40 to spend on Amazon give me somewhat better options compared to having $20, but I'll need at least 14,000 XPer points to get there, already more than half way, and it's still a long way. But that's the objective I can think of before I start to really really reduce my presence here. Orignally I was going to go for 2 TGI Friday's restaurant gift cards but I decided I think I'll order something from Amazon after having enough to redeem $40 worth of Amazon spending credits.

• Just meeting people with similar ideas, and interests. Maybe getting a few questions answered by ladies. . .

• I argue with people. A lot. And I end up not reading something thoroughly and feeling dumb.

Really don't know why I'm on here tbh. I enjoy writing MyTakes though and I enjoy hearing different points of view and learning.

• I'm here to learn and research and uncover mysteries with the help of the community and members from the opposite sex.

And partially I am getting a tiny bit jealous over those, who have an awesome relationship and share their sweet stories here like invading in the bathroom to have shower sex or kissing sleeping SO's. It gives me hope, that girls are worth loving.

• I like interacting with people

• I can feel like I'm witty for an hour before I return to being a socially awkward arse kisser with a stutter who can't even buy milk without giving it his all.

• Nothing, I simply enjoying coming here and saying my point of view in certain things. Or try and help people whose asking for it.

• Maybe, just maybe, something I say will help just one person to live a better life.

Just my opinion

• I have helped other people with advice and made people laugh, but at the same time, I have wasted a considerable amount of my time on here that I should have been using to do something more productive.
    I think I'm just addicted to the internet.

• I like supporting people who are need of advice.
    I like to meet new people and become friends.
    I like to help others who have no one to turn too.

• it's good for killing boredom and chatting to new people.

• Amazon gift cards.

• nothing it just wastes time until i have something better to do. And it gives me an occasional laugh

• i sell female slaves and drugs here

• Helping people on here with problems, boosting my ego with likes and uhhh... about it.

• Answers to my questions

• I like talknig to people

• you could know how cool people are, and how stupid some are..

and how some take things seriously, which are silly... it's an experience altogether.

• Mostly it's just a very good time killer. Sometimes I learn things, have a clearer view of what women (or people in general) think. I feel good sometimes if my advice seems to have really helped someone.

What Girls Said 10

• Having some good arguments, meeting cool people, and more importantly it's fun to do when you have nothing else to do.

• I think a lot of people just like arguing.

• I talk to other people. I learn more about their countries, their cultures and themselves.
    I like to read other people's opinions and see how they think. I enjoy helping them.
    And it's useful to get answers to my questions.

• Giftcard to buy books

• Nothing. I like to help people out/offer advice, interact with other users, answer questions, talk about myself (my interests, hobbies, likes/dislikes etc) wtc

• Entertainment and I met some cool ass people on here.

• Entertainment and the occasional advice.

• hopefully the chance to help people and give useful advince

• I don't know I deleted it and for some weird reason I missed it.

• nothing. waste of time.