Have you handed out the phone number 867-5309?

I've handed it out jokingly a couple times both times to friends of friends and the best response by far is, you can at least give me an area code to make it sound real.

• Yes
    9% (1)25% (4)19% (5)Vote
  • No
    91% (10)75% (12)81% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
2mo I enjoy having fun and most of the guys are older than me and know the number, like i said i jokingly hand it out. They catch it within seconds because either myself or one of the people i'm hanging with start laughing and they start laughing then i end up giving them my real number because if you can't take that simple of a joke, then we shouldn't be friends.

1|1
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

• If a girl gave me this number I would laugh so hard... and it'd probably make me like her more because I know she has a sense of humor! That, and I'm an a-hole who would do the same thing lol

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• what is so speical about this number? it doesn't even look like a phone number that would even work here

0|0
    0|0
  • I had to google - Very good way to put someone off

0|0
    0|0
  • 786 is the Code of God. It is a holy number for the Muslims. they like to have a phone number with these three numbers. If you have such a number with you , you are lucky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah not always the best choice to make.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. whats that?

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont mind that you're joking around or whatever, but, like, what's the joke. I dont get what that number is supposed to be?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Its a song, the phone number itself and the fact its a song, is the joke.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Ok and i do, and like i said the people i hang out with know this number, if you asked me for my number and i gave this to you and you didn't know it, i would explain it to you and if you acted like an ass then so be it. Myself and my friends have a wide taste in music and are a little out there at times

• 2mo

then i couldn't be friends with you

• Why what's that? Is that the number they use in American films?

0|0
    0|0
  • i have not

0|0
    0|0
  • no, but a local radio station has a phone number you can give to people asking you for your number and they will air the weirdest messages left on the answer machine

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3