Do you need/use money in order to improve things around your room?

Or do you use the things you already have?

• Yes
  • No
  • Show Results

Most Helpful Girl

• It'd be nice to buy some new stuff but we're working with what we've got right now :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Only thing I upgrade is my PC every 5 years or so. But since Moore's Law is soon-dead that probably won't be until 2019 and Kaby lake. The one I built in 2012 still woks fine and is good enough.

What Girls Said 7

• Every Place and in Every Case, @scooogy
    A Little Love is always Needed to Make A Room Bloom.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I try to work with what I have.

• I'd like some money to buy paint to repaint my bedroom walls and maybe to buy one piece of wall art. Other than that, I'm pretty satisfied with how my room looks.

But I guess you wouldn't install it permanently there, right? I'm rather a fan of changes concerning wall art.

Oh, no, it wouldn't be something permanent on the wall, just something I can hang and replace if I want.

• There are some cool DIY websites you can find to show you how to do your own thing to trick your room out. I prefer DIY to buying new stuff to be honest.

• Nope. Not really

• Yes 😂😂

• Yes and know. It just depends on what I'm trying to do and in what ways I'm attempting to improve it

What Guys Said 12

• I am happy with my house the way it is

• Not for real but I have been working because I want a new pair of jeans but I end up saving it and investing it even though my pants have holes

• Yes. Money gives you the added choice to do many more things. Money has power to change materialistic things around you. Realize that money is important after your feelings of love and affection.

• Obviously isn't that one does? If they need new sheets they go buy some? Haha

• If you want big changes then yes you will need to spend money

• i do a lot of recycling or upcycling so dont need to spend my hard earned on creating more enviromental damage... plus i prefer to spend money on fun

• Yeah I need $

• nope

• Yes but I am too lazy to

• Outside of putting up posters we like, no.

• Na. I have good furniture and I just painted my room. I'm happy with it

• Nah I just make do. Haven't even got a fridge