Do you feel like you have to win or get your point across or you could care less?

Do you have to be understood that you are right? Or can you agree to disagree?

• I have to win
  • I can agree to disagree

Most Helpful Guy

• i care to win, but if it seems pointless to me or the other person doesn't understands what im saying properly than i ignore it

Most Helpful Girl

• I was recently in a debate about what sex puts more effort into dating and relationships. This guy was going on trying to come up with every reason why men do more and stats say this and that. Lol. I didn't agree. But he couldn't be happy with that. Hell I still have two more replies that im just ignoring because why waste my breath. He just needs to win. Agree to disagree. You know what right in your heart. :)

What Guys Said 16

• I couldn't care less. I do say what my point is but I just don't argue with people... Just because I don't argue back doesn't mean they "won." No one wins during an argument because either side almost never agrees to change their views. People are stubborn during "arguments." Arguments are pointless unless they are monologues or essays.

I agree and that's probably why I find arguments kind of funny, especially those who are so heated

• i can certainly agree to disagree

but i hope in any conversation or argument that both sides listen to what the other says and makes an effort to understand each position even if they don't agree with it

• I can agree to disagree but I do like it if the other person agrees with me. I also tend to take it personally if the other person is rude or condescending when expressing their disagreement 😔

• 1|2
  • The greatest character of a man lies in the fact that he can tolerate two or more opposing views and yet remain composed with what he thinks. If he needs to change his opinion because some of the other views are better , he need not impose his views. He must change his opinion and adopt the better view. When you think intellectually there are no winners and losers. You take the best of what is out there.

• Most people don't have an open mind on MANY issues, there's no hope of winning them over, since they will NEVEr admit to being wrong about anything, even when they know full well you are right.

So I back off when I hit a rock!!!

• I don't care. The majority of people alive today don't even care if they're wrong and wouldn't change their beliefs no matter how much evidence to the contrary is shown to them. It's just not worth the stress and effort.

• what i do is i explain my point and if the other person does not want to understand then ok, good for them.

• i dont have to win since i dont care

• Usually when I'm arguing, I'm not arguing on opinion, I'm arguing their logic, or lack thereof. Like, I'm not gonna argue totally subjective things. But I'll argue until the cows come home about someone just being wrong and ignorant

• I always have people who just want to be right. I know they are wrong, but they just have a penchant just to be right. so I say forget it, its a loosing battle

Not great people to be in a relationship with, though. They just take you for granted.

@goaded these people are coworkers, if I had a relationship like that Id run away

• pretty much all of gag feels this way

• Care less

• I rather like to win, because I always think about my arguments for that reason

• SCREW THAT. I MUST WIN.

• I MUST WIN!!! IT VALIDATES MY AWESOMENESS!!!

If I don't win it means I'm a loser :(

Try to change your thinking, if you don't win you still have your opinion.

Just because nobody agrees with you and you can't control how they think does not make you a bad person.

Troll 3 - QA 0 xD

What Girls Said 6

• It depends on who I'm talking to and their attitude towards me. If they have an arrogant attitude and try to be insulting... I'll not back down.

Other times I'll agree to disagree.

If I'm having a good reasonable debate , then I can be reasoned with , and see their point of views. I don't have to always be right...

I have some strong beliefs and views though , which won't ever be changed by anyone else's opinions

• On this site, I could care less.

• Sometimes there's two people in an argument but only one person gets blamed for it, this will only make things worse. As the person that blamed that person is an idiot and needs to re-evaluate their exaistance. It's not that that person needs to win. Just too many people back the wrong horse and go against facts

• Its more important to understand your position and others then to win.

• I Don't Really Care One Way Or The Other.

• I can agree to disagree. I'm winning so much in my life that I really don't view getting my point across in a conversation to be much of a "win" at all lol Not just that, but if it gets to a point where the conversation feels like a chore then I'm not going to hang around