Whare in the world do you want to live?

I want to live in the US Missouri

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, I like it here in Australia but I would prefer if I lived closer to the city and beach really. Somewhere like Bondi or something.
    But there are 2 places which would be impossible for me to live in but are still really amazing, I wouldn't mind being there for the rest of my life.
    Zhangye Danxia Landform, China
    i.huffpost.com/.../...INBOW-MOUNTAINS-facebook.jpg

Mount Roraima, Venezuela
    cdn.tourismontheedge.com/.../roraima2.jpg

Imagine how badass it would be to live on the edge of that mountain in a little hut lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty content in Amsterdam but once I'm done with my studies/bachelor I might actually move back to Australia to do my masters & work there - it's cheaper & the weather is better 😂

What Guys Said 22

• I want to get as far away as possible. Elon Musk's reportedly going to be offering tickets to go and establish a new settlement on Mars from 2026, for about $400,000 a head from the outset, and with a select few tickets available for a mere dollar as part of a raffle. Sounds good to me...

Why would you want to live there?

Aside from the lower gravity, the vast amounts of space, the non-existent costs of real estate (albeit offset by the higher costs of site development and maintenance), and the unparalled views, especially at night? No more hassle or politics from here on Earth. No terrorism. Less competition. And of course, there'd be no taxation- it'll be the ultimate tax haven. What's not to love about living on Mars? Apart from the higher utility bills and poorer standards of cuisine, of course, but those'll only improve with time.

And the lack of greenery. But it'd be relatively easy to sort that out. And pretty lucrative too. Perhaps I could set up a GM garden center there, and make a killing selling GM flowers, fruit and veg plants to my fellow settlers for thousands of dollars each...

• Some island like the blue lagoon with the blue sea, golden beach, forested hills, gurgling streams AND my girl 💕❤️😁😋

• I wanna live in New Zealand. Oh snap lucky me I'm already there.

Where else? Ireland would be solid.

• scotland

• I'm happy in Ontario, I would prefer to live further north in the countryside.

• the middle of Oklahoma aka tornado alley, i want to live with tornadoes, safely of course.

• I would want to live in the Scandinavian countries, preferably Denmark.

• If I could I would live in Panama City beach Florida but I'm satisfied being here in Tennessee

• Iceland.

• Nowhere. I want to die.

• Osaka, Japan.

• Iceland, preferably Reykjavík area

• For summers, Scandinavia.

For winters, I am fine where I am.

• right where i live, out in the country

• Scotland.

• Right where I am.

• I'm moving to Switzerland next year so I hope I'll just settle there if not England or Germany.

• In a woman's heart :p

• I have no idea. Probably somewhere within the EU though, the thought of living outside the EU is quite scary

• 0|0
  • right here, in cleveland ohio. current nba champs, and hopefully world series champs (though I doubt it, because our guys keep getting hurt)

• Modena, Italy

What Girls Said 7

• I'm still trying to figure out where I'm going to live. The only thing I know is that I want to leave Europe.
    But I still have time to make a decision.
    So, I want to live in another continent.

• i want to live in Japan
    I love their culture, polite, rich in East culture but still, have advanced technology and modern in every way. love it

• I will gladly take any state in the U. S. thanks haha.

• I'm happy where I'm at!! it's perfect. <3

• That's where I live 😊 I like where I live but I've thought about moving to florida

• Somewhere cold, but not too cold. I don't want to freeze to death.

• Australia
    It has been my dream since I was 11 to live in Australia. 😊